A Harvest Feast

Good Day to all my dreaming may reach!

As the days grow both short and cold we are reminded to bring to silo our crops, to thin our herds and enjoy the last days of fall before the snows come.

With that in mind I would like to announce a very special feast on All Hallows' night - roasted foul, bread, corn, and potatoes. Baked goods and drink!! A roaring fire and good company. If we are very lucky maybe a bard or two as we were blessed with last gather!

This feast is without cost of any kind- a benevolent Noble wishes us to simply enjoy a night of food and the open sky.

So let us Celebrate the Harvest we have and the Winter we hope to have so we may all meet again come Spring!

Please respond if you be attending the Harvest Feast on Friday evening shortly after the majority of us have arrived in town. Again there is no charge for this nor any obligation- simply a Kind Noble wishes us to have a relaxing night.

Any questions please ask me- the Noble is very busy at the moment.

Yours in Service,
Cyn

I will partake! And many thanks!
-Arsita

New update---- Carmel apples have been secured for all at the feast!!! Plain and peanut!

Can the feast get any better---?

In service,
Cyn

Of corse My lady!

Good news everyone- while in Arbor today I was able to put in an order for 16 of the largest fattest foul from the butcher !

They will be prepared, and roasted for us in time for feast!!

Please come hungry!

In Service,
Cyn

More good news!!

I have contacted a baker that will make us cake half white and half chocolate with fudge and buttercream frosting- in our harvest theme!

It is a half of what they call a sheet--- I THINK that will be enough as I also contacted them to make some extra cupcakes and cookies!!

I truly hope all are hungry Friday night!!!

I shall be endeavoring to order vegetables and fruit and bread and anything else we may need this upcoming week!

I hope to see a great many of you there!

In Service,
Cyn

So many Merchants in Arbor!

I am looking at all the fruits and vegetables they offer and it truly boggles the mind .

I wish to make sure that there is a variety that everyone attending might find something they like...

In that vain, are there preferred fruits and vegetables people would like at this feast?

I would like to do corn but I must keep it fairly simple...

I am open to suggestions and the noble would like to see that everyone has what they would like to eat.

Thank you!

In Service,
Cyn

Hello Cyn,

I am grateful for the hospitality you are heading up. It is nice to hear that not all of the nobility see us as a threat in these dark days. Alas, my journeys will have me away from town this come market day and I will not be able to attend. Hopefully my undertake will prove to be as fruitful as your is sounding.
~Aramis Seablade

More news-

At the advice of Lady FallingStar I will be making the centerpiece of each feast table a carved pumpkin illuminated!

That should keep the party peaceful and relaxing!

Also candy bowls shall be left out on the tables to make sure everyone will have pockets full in case Haley Halgrimson visits !

More news as I figure it all out!

In Service,
Cyn

I made an early visit to a baker in Arbor- oh the smells first thing in the morning were heavenly !!

I think I gained 3 pounds just breathing in that shop!

Anyway- along with the cake I have now put in an order for several dozen rolls for the feast.

Slowly things are coming together- I am speaking with Sam about drinks for feast as well!!!

Please let me know if you will be attending feast!

Thank you !

In Service,
Cyn

While in Arbor now awaiting news of our New King I decided to be useful!

I have ordered the pumpkins for the tables, the cloth for the tables and the dishes ect - all for feast!

I have also also sampled candies for the tables - yum!
They shall be individually wrapped and in bowls on the tables so they can be carried in case of Haley Halgrimson!

I am still waiting on news from Sam- perchance others can gently poke him :)

Soon I shall have a full feast menu!

I ask if anyone has any requests or ideas for feast--- please share them so I have time to make them reality if at all possible .

Thank you!

In Service,
Cyn

So I believe---- 20 or bottles of sparkling wine should be enough---

So the question I must ask - preference for white or red sparking wine?

Thank you!

In Service,
Cyn

Cyn,

I will be attending the dinner and many thanks! Please let myself or the company know if there is anything you need.
Sincerely,
Thaddeus Maximus

Back