A heartfelt thank you

Alkalin3

Knight
Look, I think some of you saw me the last event I ran not in the best light and ya'll realized what I needed. I read through that book over the course of the event, and I had to redo my makeup a few times because my eyes got ruined. This is exactly what I needed, and I appreciate everyone spending time on something so nice for me.

It means the world.

I would like to pile on here.

I've been having a really hard couple of weeks with family and life issues. I honestly don't think the timing could have been better. I held onto my book until after I had a sad errand to run well after the event on Sunday. Between playing an event with many old/returning friends and a thank you that profound... it was a big reset for me. Saved me in fact.

Thank you all for letting me channel my non-stop talking/storytelling into something deeply fulfilling. I've never even heard of a chapter doing something like this for their plot team. I wish I could explain better how much this means to us.

Thank you.

I wish I could have been there - but know we all love you guys and you all have saved us in so many ways and so many times.

Long live SOMI and the Glorious Bastards !

All My Love,
Nette

(I am also not supposed to be here - fight me :))

It's one thing to hear the stories at the end of an event, or see the look on PC faces when something that "gets them" is revealed.. truly another to be thanked with a personalized "year book".

Our community is a beautiful thing! Thank you all for being a part of it. And thank you from the bottom of my soul for the visceral appreciation.

Back