A letter in need of delivering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illandra

Illandra sits down at an empty table in the tavern, finally able to take a load off from travelling. Having noted the sign posting when she first entered earlier in the day, she'd had no luck in finding anyone she'd been looking for.

Maybe she hadn't been looking to the best of her ability, or maybe they'd just missed each other on opposite streets.

"Well...I guess I can always send a letter"

Warthorn walks into the tavern after spending most of the day doing research at the Arcane Sanctum looking to enjoy a drink or two before calling it a night. He spots I'll andr sitting alone at a table do he decides to join her. Walking over to the table he asks "Is this seat taken?"

She looks up, a little surprised. "Oh, no. Please have a seat" she smiles as a thought slowly dawns on her. "You wouldn't happen to be heading to Shaundalar anytime soon, would you?"

After sitting down he replies "Yes I am. I will be headed out at the end of the week. Why do you ask?"

Stig walks in and heads to the posting on the wall. He looks over seeing Illandra and Warthorne and gives a nod.
He looks back to the posting scribbles over what he wrote then adds to it..

*10 is marked over*
*3days is now visible*

"I was hoping that perhaps I could send a couple of letters with you for others who have already made their way there if that was alright?" she said, stiffling a yawn.

Illandra smiles widely. "To Sarryn and to Seigert." she stands up from the table, handing Warthorn some coin for a beverage or two. "I'll be back shortly with the letters. Thank you so much! Have a drink or two on me."

(Taken to OOG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back