A Letter of Warning

Alkalin3

Knight
Adventurers, I'll give you one warning. Do not return to Valbrough. It is no longer yours. It is mine and my children. Your Baron forfeited his right to rule when he committed genocide upon his own people during the great strife. On my honor any who are caught with in the boundaries of Valbrough will feed my children. Just ask those pathetic excuses of guards the great traitor keeps in his company.

*This message is covered in spider webs*

Thank you for the warning.

To the non-adventuring folk who might happen upon this message who need protection, find your way to Hearth Home. There will be a human, Jurickson, and/or a gypsy, Al, who will take your name and find you a place to stay for the weekend. This service is free, so do not worry about being able to afford it. Also, if you are reading this, please pass the message along to those who cannot do the same.

Everyone else, make sure they have a knife to cut people out of webs, and don't come into to town alone.

Nigel Allgood

It's probably good that I left for Barran a few days ago, I'll be back, but um, maybe after the giant rabbit eating spider is gone?

-Jehyu

Back