A letter to the FateSpinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myhkul

Artisan
Sitting at a makeshift desk in a quiet area of the fort, Iswada stared at the parchment as if it would suddenly provide the answer he sought. Accepting that it would not, he reached to the quill and slowly began to write. (Message will be sent as an IBGA in a few minutes.)

As time passes with no response beyond a brief note that his request (PM) was received, Isawda turns to consider other paths to his ends.
If there was no access to what he sought through the Guild, then another path would be found.

To the Fatespinner,

Our gathering in the Lux was rather busy and I presumed to hold an informal meeting of the members present. I do understand that we now under and take guidance from a local Master and do not presume to step beyond my station.
The meeting served to coordinate and share information among members and with the Homeguard as several of their senior members were present.
Those in attendance were Isawda, Hamish, Thistle, Zamot, Castor, Elwynd, Tengu, Cyra, Stig and Talon. From those in attendance nearly six gold was gathered in tithing and honor donations, and has been added to the Circle chest.
It was confirmed that Thistle qualifies to move to the fifth rank but that is beyond the authority I would presume. I refer that question to the attention of the Fatespinner. Tengu was promoted to third rank, provisionally pending your approval.
Training was arranged for Zamot, Elwynd, Tengu and Talon. I personally provided the training for Tengu while the others were assigned to Hamish, Tengu and Thistle respectively.
During my time in the Lux I had the honor to observe Stig conduct the resurrection of Bogart. A rather unique approach but not less effective for it.

(signed)
Isawda Earthmaster

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back