A little birdie needs new tunes

Tom H

Sue and Goodman Wolcott,

It seems you've been a bit off your game these past few years. I mean, you're officially trumpeting victory in getting the scoop on a romance that has been in place for over three years. Shame. I used to expect your articles to at least be amusing. Now, you're gettign stumped by common rumors found in taverns- they've been discussing if Her Excellency and I were getting married for about a year now, and you're *just* confirming the rumor there might be something going on?

I guess maybe the move to Fairdale robbed you of close access to the people you rely on to have anything to talk about. It's really the only way to explain your complete lack of skill at your job the past few years. While I do appreciate the fact you were polite enough to write of me using my titles while they were in question, I must also admit I found it kind of odd- mostly since about six years ago you openly questioned why my belt was not taken then. Twice.

I wish to offer you a unique opportunity: come travel with me. Stop trying to make sense of the news a fortnight later and leagues away. Be there, as it happens, recording it while under press from our enemies. Live, even for one month, the world you so openly criticize. It might be just the thing to get your creativity flowing again.

Just remember, if you can't seem to make up anything bad to say about people...come sit by me.

Count Ulthoc Crownsmith

Count Ulthoc, Maybe the people that feed them this trash are no longer around.

Back