A loss in the battle against the corrupt

Keallit

Artisan
It is with ze heaviest heart zhat I bare ze news that my husband, Roy Gallentine, is permanently dead. He fell destroying ze first node, ensuring ze corrupt will be destroyed forever. No one can step in to take ze place of their leader, zhey cannot expand the weave. He died a hero.

Vith ze heaviest of hearts,
Locke Gallentine

Roy was a long standing member of The Keepers of the Darkened Sun, and a dear friend. His sacrifice was great, and his death held much weight, but he wasn't the only one to not return to the field of battle this day.

Sam Gemclipper.

I waited by the circle, I felt his spirit inside briefly, then it was gone. He did not reform at the circle, and we search the entire perimeter for his body to see if it had reformed. I hope he returned to Wayside and my concerns are for naught. However, if he truly died that day, then I want to let all of Terna know that he never wavered against the Corrupt. He was always on the front line and easily took out a hundred alone.

Sam, if you truly are gone, Gaden will not forget you. If you're alive, then I wish to one day repay your generosity and bravery.

- Lord Asher Oakheart of The Sheltered Lands

If Sam is alive, I vish to drink vith him after his show of bravery serenading ze architect. He is truly a treasure to ze adventuring community.

-Locke Gallentine

Sam is Alive.

Cyn

That is a huge relief, I don't think I could handle hearing another adventurer fell to ze corrupt. Iz good to hear he made it safely home.

-Locke Gallentine

Hearing that he is alive is an incredible relief to me, as I'm sure it is to many. Thank you, Lady Cyn.

-Thorn

Having just heard of the fate of Roy, my condolences go with you Locke. I will keep his story close and arrange a memorial for him among the Wayside Selunari. May his spirit rest well.

Nikkolai
Leader of the Ghost Ravens
Bearer of Pisces
Scion of the Graveyard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back