A market gathering in 11 days

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Greetings,

For those that are traveling from outside the mist in 2 weeks time, I welcome you to stay at the Earth Guild within Horizon. Plenty of beds, plenty of space and you'll have my full hospitality. It'll be good to mingle and trade before the winter hits. If you have any questions about the gathering, be it logistics, or what goods and services will be in likely demand for trading/selling, please seek me out, or write; either way works. You can even reach out to Sir Victor Von Gryphon, as he's heading up the planning committee.

Together I'm sure we can come out with a successful outcome that will benefit all parties involved for a long time. Please make sure to come fully stocked with all your goods and wares, as there will be plenty of clients to service in the area.

I look forward to greeting you all upon arrival for this glorious gathering of commerce.

Lord Asher Oakheart

One last thing,

Elder Birch and Elder Knotmore, I personally invite you both. There is something I wish for you two to take part in, and your presence and expertise would be highly welcomed. It's a gathering of Dryads before the Winter hits, and I'd be honored to have you both grace us in the partaking of a ritual to bring on the new year, or new age of us folk if you will.

- Lord Asher
Druid of Serenity Among Discord

Back