A meek Voice reaches out

Kitaruen

Knight
Ahhumm, excuse me, really sorry to bother anyone.

I performed an experiment, a prototype, a unique equation of tapestry magic this last market. It will not be fully successful. Unfortunately as the first time we have attempted to stabilize a portal it was not fully as anticipated. It seems closing portals is much much simpler. That I can do blind folded, a simple process of calling upon the 3 elder dragons, the 4 foundations, the 4 magesteriums, and weaving the tapestry into a new form. The stabilization unfortunately needs to be a bit more precise. Calling on deeper magics.

I have cast substantial numbers of divination magic upon the portal and can say with certainty that it will lose its stability plus or minus 36 hours from a central point of deviation currently noon of the saturday of your next gather.

The Master or myself will be out to aid in the matter at the next gather.

Sorry again, thank you for your time, please have a good night's rest, and sleep well I am sorry to disturb your dreams.

The Left Hand

What happened to the panda? Will we be able to use it again to restabilize the portal if the portal fails?

The panda has fused with the world around it and is absorbing into the ground. Soon there will be nothing left of it but the energy, but the energy is all that we need. It is ambient in the places of grounding of the portal and that is what matters most.

The Left Hand

Yes I will use the remaining energy from the the panda when I come out to explain more!

-Master of the Veloran Pride

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

Back