A Meeting Friday Night

Lurin

Duke
Friends, and residents of Wayside,

It has come to my attention that many times we have a large number of adventurers in town that simply do not know what is going on, worse yet many adventurers have things they need help with, but do not feel they can find that help with their current relationships. To remedy this, I suggest a meeting, I will host it personally at the beginning of Friday night once people have arrived, and again shortly after our evening meal Saturday. The purpose will be to make sure people know what is going on, and for those in need to find help with their tasks.

I personally will not be asking for any assistance this market day, most of my tasks are well in hand currently and it would seem to be a bit of a conflict if I was to set up a meeting for the general good then immediately ask for aid after all. I will also be sharing a few magic items as has become my habit and I think that these meetings would be a good time to do so.

I am not a knight, I hold no title in the lands that requires you to come, attendance is by no means required, nor mandatory, but I hope many will come so we can help ensure people know what issues plague our town, and so those in need can find the help they seek.

Regards,
Barrister Enan Bluewater

Back