A Meeting of the Minds

Slice

Fighter
Greetings across the land,

I hope this letter finds you all alive and well. I am writing to request assistance in tying up a long-over-due matter. I am seeking warriors, wizards, scouts, adventurers and craftsmen. I will be hosting a gathering on the eve of Friday October 8th in Iron Falls where more information will be disclosed. I apologize for the vague nature of this request, but due to the unsecure nature of the dreamscape I can not provide more details at this time. What I can say is that I do not call meetings such as this one lightly. An opportunity has arisen that could help shape the future of Andar and I am not willing to let it pass us by. That being said the mission I wish to discuss is dangerous and will likely result in some loss of life. Attending this meeting does not obligate you to this mission, but your secrecy is expected. Information will be provided to the leader of each group that attends and that leader will be responsible for sharing that information with their house/crew.

Iron Falls is far from many of you and I suspect this letter to reach many I have never met. For those of you that do not know me please feel free to ask around about me or my House if that will better help you decide if the distance is worth traveling or the risk is worth taking. I am no stranger to these lands and in turn have fought beside many of the men and women of this nation and others.

-SLICE
House Zodiac

Slice! its good to know your still doing what you do best. getting stuff done that is I will be there and would be happy to hear what is needed to be said. Tanis will not be able too make it hes got buisness else were for the time being.
And since i still owe my life to you ill be more then happy too help in any way i can.

Xavic

My Lady,

While we have only met once, with the company you keep I know well enough to trust your word in regard to the dreamscape.
Trust mine enough to believe me when I say that even this dreamspeak has already attracted the kind of attention you can ill afford.

Please contact me in Iron Falls, where I await your summons on behalf of House Goku and the Higurashi no Ken.
Do not send a messenger, it will only serve to endanger them.

If you doubt the sincerity of my paranoia, speak with Squire Vanyel or Sir Krieger, they will make clear what I cannot express here.
It is a matter of most unpleasant fraternal confidence.

I had hoped to never need use of those words.

In service to Andar and the Crown,
Set forth by my hand and Locus Signi this 8th day of Reaptide, Leafturn
-Cmdr. Guy DuBro Manson-

My Lady,
I doubt greatly that you would remember me but I met you once in my travels to Iron Falls. I have grown much since then. My people and I would be happy to assist you.
-Alcandar Northwind, Leader of the Legion of the Sun

Lady Slice,

I am Marcus Nelson, Captain of the Albatross and member of the Legion of the Sun. I will be attending your meeting with my best friend and leader of the Legion of the Sun, Alcandar Northwind. I am happy to know you are well. We met briefly in Iron Falls about a year ago and thanks to your excellent leadership myself and Alcandar survived a snowy and terrifying battle against the Umberhulk. I look forward to the meeting and serving under you again.

Captain Marcus Nelson

Slice-

I remember the last time you called for something like this.

If you have need of a simple farmer, I will do what I am able.

-Eli

Back