A meeting with the Deputy

Lurin

Duke
Deputy Garmok,

It is with great sadness that I must call upon your services so early in your young carrier, but I'm afraid my fellow Archduke and I were sorely mistreated given our station the last time we visited wayside. I must insist that you meet me at your earliest opportunity this friday at the farm of Kyle Handlebeck, he has been most...accomodating. Surely you know the place, large field, a small ways north of town? I'm sure that we can remedy this situation with a limited amounted of aggravation to all parties involved.

Lurin - Eternal Archduke of Wayside

Garmork, everyone,

I dont think he's kidding this time around...I just completed the resurections of Kyle Handlebeck succesfully in the circle of power. He's a bit shaken but had an unscared spirit and made it through to me fine, hes resting now. Before I put him down for a nap, he told me something I think you all need to know. He said if it wasnt made public that Martha Handlebeck would be murdered by morning. Kyle was given the following message verbatim:

"Togashin, I am dissapointed you feel I shouldnt be able to attend dinner."

He also said he awaits your and Toga's public reply soon as he doesnt want to hurt anyone else.

Jara,

Tavern Keeper

I didn't say you shouldn't be allowed Archduke, I said you wouldn't be around to make it to dinner.

Jara,
Tell Kyle I am sorry he and his family got involved in this and i will fix things as soon as possible.

Lurin said:
Deputy Garmok,

It is with great sadness that I must call upon your services so early in your young carrier, but I'm afraid my fellow Archduke and I were sorely mistreated given our station the last time we visited wayside. I must insist that you meet me at your earliest opportunity this friday at the farm of Kyle Handlebeck, he has been most...accomodating. Surely you know the place, large field, a small ways north of town? I'm sure that we can remedy this situation with a limited amounted of aggravation to all parties involved.

Lurin - Eternal Archduke of Wayside

Lurin,

I will be there. Be sure to have your writs to prove your nobility claims, as well as your writ allowing you to exist while undead. Otherwise, you will be detained on charges related to those things. You will have to answer questions regarding necromancy charges. Also, No promises on a sunproof cell if you are detained.

Deputy Garmok Stoneskull

Togashin, ive had enough of these Gosh darn vampires on this gosh darn Material plane! Expecially when they continue to prattle on like this, If you dont take Lurin out i will...shouldnt be too hard anyway, Always quaking in his boots whenever a REAL man passed. not much has changed since his undeath, other than he smells/looks worse doing it.

Heading to the farm now, you should meet up with me for tea.

Cazik

Back