A Message for Adventurers a like...

"Ashri drye nil, greetings, I am Endaryrial of Elune de Solare Veil. I have a message on behalf of lady Glacierwind. The nights have been unkind to her. Nightmares plague her mind and she is unable to send word to the adventurers of the crossroads, who know her, of her return."

A piece of folded parchment is removed from a small dark green bag. Endaryrial opens and begins to read.

Letter: Old aquaintences of the crossroads. I am traveling in your direction. My dreams have been plagued with many unpleasant images. They could be tied to the current troubles of the crossroads. Furthermore, I will need a place to lodge. There is a possibility that I may wish to lodge alone. I will be praciticing my scales and for those with sensitive hearing, it would most likely be wise to stay away. If however I am invited to someones lodge I will be most happy to accept. I will wish to have a ward put up on my lodgings if I am indeed alone. Additionally, I shall require a short sword, new armor, and some potions of healing. My old short sword has broken and the smiths in my village were away when I was in need of repair. Please leave your messages with Endaryrial or send them to me via parcel. That is all.

Lhrayven Glacierwind
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dream fades.

Urgent

Ashanri Ashaundra, good eve fellow travelers. I can only hope this brief dream message reaches those whom I am concerned with speaking to immediately upon my arrival at the crossroads. Eli, Shikar, Elryon (OOC: I hope I spelled that correctly. If not my apologies Shane) I must speak with you at your soonest convience if you will be at the crossroads during my visit. That is all, no more no less. Now I must wake or the nightmares shall consume my subconcious mind.

Lhrayven Glacierwind,

If you are still looking for lodgings I would happily invite you to stay in my house should you be so inclined. I will, as usual, be Warding my abode, and hopefully you will find it a safe haven.

-Polare Lissenstine

A song for your thoughts?

I just wished to inform those who shall be at the crossroads that I am offering a means of entertainment where there is none or when a woe need be soothed I hope to offer comfort. I am offering my services as a songstress. I shall sing for those who wish it. I am still figuring the numbers as far as payment is concerned. I suppose I shall just do it on basis of maybe how many songs are asked of me to sing, etc. There may be the occassion, granted which probably shall be often, of me singing free of charge. But I am just letting everyone know if they need a gentle souls voice to ease their troubled mind, I am here and would be more then happy to aid to the best of my abilities. Thank you.

Recovery of a Silver Mirror

There is a glimpse of a blurred image. Someone is obviously suffling through some things and then turns around. The image sharpens and it is Lhrayven Glacierwind, High Elven Templar of Elune de'Solare Veil. She is wearing a long elegant white dress with belled sleeves and a red-gold and green-gold luarel around her head. The room she is in looks to be a study with sunlight pouring through a finely carefully grown window. There are large book shelves that stretch toward the ceiling full of books. She briefly smiles toward whatever she is looking at when any dreamer would realize it is at them her smile is meant for. Her voice is soft and gentle, a little more above a whispering breeze.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I am searching for a silver mirror. I believe the one I am looking for is the same one used for the ritual from just these past few days. I know not whether it still exists or not. If not I seek another then. Any information in regards to a silver mirror of some sort would be greatly appreciated. If you wish to discuss a manner of reward when it comes to the recovery of the item, we shall discuss this piece of information further in parcel and person. Again thank you to those of you who provide me aid in my search".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lhrayven's image fades as she turns around to go back to your work.

Should my services be requested...

I am currently taking up board at the allowance of Izlude Oranes in Kauss' home in the crossroads. Should anyone need me it would be wise to check there. That is all.

Back