A message to all Orcs and Ogres

p.richard

Scholar
They call me Thousand Bones. I am reaching out to all Orcs and Ogres for guidance and understanding.

Outside of my Clan mates, I know of no other Orcs or Ogres. I want to change that. I want to connect with my brothers and sisters of Fortannis and learn your way of life. It is my dream that one day all the Orcs and Ogres will work together and unify under one cause, much like the wandering families of the traveling gypsy. To be able to walk to the different lands and to always have a place to stay, or a group to fight with would be a glorious thing.

But this dream starts with you and I talking and understanding each other. I want to know more about who you are, why you fight and what you want. Teach me more about you and how you work so that we may meet in battle as allies and friends.

Thousand Bones of the Bleeding Eye

Thousand Bones of the Bleeding Eye,

Well met, I'm not sure what lands you hail from, but I can tell you this. Most of the lands I have traveled to, the High Orcs for the lands have greeted each with honor and if their clan teachings did not conflict they have traveled and fought together. As for the High Ogres, I have have found it the same. So your dream does come true, most of the time.

Cyric Bane
War Caster of Red Paw
Elder of Clan Red Bear

Cyric Bane, of the Red Paw; Elder of the Red Bear Clan,

My wish is to see all of us meet during the coming year when all races make the exodus to the meeting grounds... (OOG: National Event). To see a tide of green and yellow fighting the hordes of our enemies would make my heart beat louder than any war drum. That is the purpose of this message; to rally the Orcs and Ogres and to muster a force the likes of which have never been seen in Fortannis!

Thousand Bones of the Bleeding Eye

I can tell you this.

There is no reason to fight each other. Orc', Ogre', we are all Tusky'.

There are plenty of thing' that need killin... when we run out of monsters, then we can decide what a monster really is.

Watch out for Pinky, keep your blade sharp and don't die of old age.

-Santet

No reason to fight each other? Then how do we know who is fit to lead? I may no longer be an Ogre, but I remember the proper ways.

Leadership? Who is talking about leadership? I will step up and prove myself if need be. But I simply want to know more about my brothers and sister across Fortannis. Especially if we all meet at the end of August.

A shaman can be a strong leader, but strength leads, that is the Ogre way. If you wish to challenge me Thousand Bones, Maxvell last of the Ironbloods accepts your challenge. To first blood then when next we meet.

HA! Maxvell, I accept your terms! And I will say this now... you and I shall become the best of allies! Will you be at the next gathering in Landfall? A fortnight or so from now? If so, let us cross swords and then be known as brothers in battle!

I should be, though I am to speak with the Vault. That can make things... odd. Should we meet, we shall cross blades and our strength be known to each other.

Hmmm... the time for a large gathering is coming. I can sense it. Thousand Bones will be near many warriors at the end of August, beginning of September. I still want to see a Green and Yellow tide of warriors. Who will join me? Or will I be going alone?

Thousand Bones

Back