A messanger arrives at the Earthwaevers Enclave

Klanger

A messanger delivers a sealed message to the guild addressed to Fredrick Rahlstone. The message bears the seal of the greater House Valenta.

PM TO FOLLOW once reciept is acknowledged.

The human woman at the desk takes the note and places it under the desk, promising to give it to Fredrick when he returns to the Enclave.

A messanger enters the Earth weavers guild wearing the colours of the Count of Fellcall. He walks up to the enterence a demands to speak to a Fredrick Rahlstone on a matter of great importance. He is especially loud, and seems 'miffed'.

"once he is done speaking with the Fatespinner I'm sure he will speak with you. Please take a seat... over there." and the woman waves a hand to one of the available seats in the Antechamber.

The messanger looks with distain at the seating area and states "I'd rather stand thank you."

The woman waves to one of the runners in the room. She leans close and whispers some instructions, and hands him the message she received earlier. The boy nods and runs off in the direction of the stairs.

On his way back to his room Fredrick stops in the main receiving area and looks for the messenger.

"Sorry for the delay. I did have a quick chance to read the message you had for me just now. Please come with me and I will write a quick response for you"

Continued in PM

Back