A Millennium Reunion

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Let it be known that in 1 weeks time from today we will not only celebrate the union of 2 Houses, but the long awaited union of two Avatars of the Expanse. For the first time in nearly 1000 years two Avatars will speak face to face, and they are a union often only seen in fairy tales. The Moon Father and Mother of Waves, after the events of the last few years will be meeting, and all marked by them are required to attend. Those unmarked are certainly welcome.

It is here that the Herald of the Mother of Waves will be given a choice that could shape future events, though unknown to her....me.

This reunion will take place around 3pm on Saturday. Let us celebrate two events this day that will forever go down in history!

- Asher Oakheart, Herald of the Mother of Waves.
Lady of the Rising Tide

Lady Oakheart,

To mark this millennia event in the making I am aquiring matching corsage and boutonniere set for Moon Father and the Mother of Waves. They will contain a rare blue rose paired with white roses. To reflect the depths of the ocean and the light reflecting from above.

Thank you
Baroness FallingStar

A question for you, Lady Asher. The blade the Fae court gave you to slay the Mother of Waves. Do you still have it or have they taken that burden away from you since the awakening of Moon Father? I know you are her Herald but, and I mean no offense to about this, are you safe to be near her?

I have been near her for months with that blade suppressed within my spirit. As long as such a burden does not physically touch her, she will be fine.

The blade should, may, vanish once the Curse has been lifted, should she choose to. I have been holding off the Chalice's request for a long time now giving my vitality and word of an alternate solution.

We shall see what happens, but once/if the curse is lifted I plan to contact The Soverign about the task being complete and spirits returning to the Chalice as is the natural order.

-Asher

Back