A Mission to the In-Between

Good Sir Fabian,

Youth? So long as it don't mean child, I've got that covered. Eighteen times I've seen the leaves fall in the greenwood, and no more. Mind, I don't much love the thought of this spirit-world jaunt on some lord's say-so, but you seem a good fellow. Blast, even if you didn't, if there's spirits to be saved there's no more to be said! You have my bow, for all the good it'll do against them ghosts, and you have my age, which might be handier for the first time in my life.

Earth's blessings on you,
Tellen o'th'Greenwood

Tellen,

I am glad to hear you are willing to accompany the adventurers, and I am certain your bow and age will be very helpful! If it is any comfort to you, I am no Lord, or a noble at all - simply a common man that deals with spiritual matters more than most people, and you have this common man's gratitude for your aid.

- Fabian Dar

Fabian,

Glad to hear it, good sir! Always ready to be of help, and if I'm readier to help some than others I hope you'll forgive me. By your speech I thought you more than common, and I hope I haven't given no offense. But you do seem more than common, if you don't mind my saying so, in your heart and mind, which is better than titles.

Tellen

Adventurers,

From the very depths of my heart, thank you all so much for your assistance in this endeavor! It may not have been easy, but with your help, many of the trapped spirits have been able to return to the Earth Circles to Resurrect. Be proud, rest up, drink deeply, and sleep soundly knowing that you have done a great service to the people of this land!

- Fabian Dar

Hipp hipp huzzah!

Well fought and good shows to all!

Lets not mistake our job being dones yet though. Life has founds its way back and the absence with sudden attendance will have consequences on those of young and poor standing! Rest now but work tomorrow!

-Dolarth

Back