A missive from: SKULLTAKER, ANGRAG

stonegolem

Scholar
Marshal
This missive is meant for the following:

"Sevaria, Keely, Gebous, Vry and all the udder jerks who run around and hit t'ings wit' dem."

Please disregard if you are not the aforementioned. Missive is as follows:

"I'm headin' out toward da Hollow for da gadder at da end of da mont'. I 'spect some of you to be dere so I don't gotta hit everyt'ing all by myself. I mean, unless you wanna save all da reward money for hittin' t'ings all for Angrag. Castle don't build itself. Okay, dat's all. You stop writin' now. Oh wait, tell 'em it was from Angrag. Okay, now stop."

Transcribed and Delivered by HAROLDSON HERALDS - The name in Heraldry for Hundreds of Harolds!
Your representative was: GERALD HAROLDSON IV

Anyone who go to da Hollow or dereabouts an' fight da powerful undeads like a lich or somet'in'.

Okay so dis am a lesson from Angrag about da big bad undeads dat use necromancy on da living. You know dat piece of work dat sucks da life out you body an' bind your will to da necromancer? Dat am crap, am I right? Ya ya. Okay so I been seein' more an' more of dat as I been walkin' da roads an' helpin' guard food caravans. Here am da lesson:

When da necromancer use dat spell on you, you still know exactly what you know, ya? So until dey take da ability to do udderwise away from you, YOU GOTTA TELL FOLKS DAT YOU BEEN UNDEADMOTIZED. Most times, necromancer too busy tryin' to keep him peoples alive or I guess unalive to really give you da instructions, so dey just be all like "REND DA LIVING" and den you go on your way, ya? Okay. Until dey say "DON'T DO DAT," you gotta tell your peoples what happen to you. Tell dem dat you need to get orc'd good an' fast an' den da life spell, an' don't hesitate even for one instant.

Lotta folks gettin' undeadmotized an' den dey end up permanently dead because dey was so busy goin' "AAAAAA I'M UNDEAD AAAAA I GOTTA REND DA LIVING" dat dey forgot to keep dey t'inkin' cap on.

DON'T LET DAT BE YOU. Okay, lesson over.

Okay, message over.

Transcribed and Delivered by HAROLDSON HERALDS - Hark, The Harold Heralds Sing!
Your representative was: GERALDINE HAROLDSDOTTIR

Warrior Santet, the evildoers of the Deadlands have discovered a new necromantic power that is far more dangerous than any previously encountered. Warlord Angrag is correct; this new power does leave the afflicted in control of their faculties; it also compels them to use those faculties against their allies when ordered to. This new power IS confirmed to be necromancy, and can be defended against as such. We here do all look forward to your return. Every sword and spell is needed.

-Duke Francis Southkin

Da peoples what be gadderin' at de Hollow for de whole big shebang.

Hey you guys.

So I been walkin' around da place for like a whole year now and I saw somet'ing real weird an' unusual. I saw some stuff growin' on some t'ings. Like, grass, and flowers, and stuff like dat. So I went an' I check it out, ya? T'ought maybe dere was some kinda dryad or udder t'ing like dat who maybe got da big eart' magics, but no. Dere was just like some skelemans runnin' around doin' da skeleman t'ing, so I go an' I smack 'em real good, and GUESS WHAT.

DEY DIDN'T JUST COME RIGHT BACK UP. DEY STAYED DEAD. I GOT TO KEEP DA SKULL YOU GUYS.

Now, as you all know, Angrag am da smartest an' most analytical of all orcs an' most udder peoples too, so I put my t'inkin' cap on an' gave it a real good puzzlement, but I dunno how dat could be. So I come to da tavern wit' da herald an' put da question up for you peoples.

WHAT DA CRAP AM GOIN' ON HERE?

Maybe I see you before all da business go down. Maybe I go take a look at all dem udder places what need guardin'. Lots of trouble in Tigoph. Don't die.

Transcribed and Delivered by HAROLDSON HERALDS - It's The End Of The World As We Know It, And I Feel Heraldic!
Your representative was: BARALD HAROLDSON

Back