A Morning Tradiion to begin.

Lurin

Duke
With my recent acceptance of starting to work with the local Earth Guild, at least as far as my limited abilities allow, I will begin taking my Breakfast within the Earth Circle. Those wishing to learn about earth magics, or to report a sighting of undead, or chaos related activities can find me there during Breakfast hours. I am willing to teach not only my more practic skills, but also subjects such as what makes a good resurrection story, basic signs of chaos, and the general weaknesses of the undead, as far as I understand them.

Other subjects such as ritual practices would be a most welcome discussion as well, Since I suppose i have a bit of a reputation for tending to business I should mention that it is my intent to give these services freely, although tips from those with the means would be appreciated.

I will also be happy to identify rituals as far as I can, and discuss their requirements in casting, such services can be kept confidential by request of course.

Regards,
Barrister Bluewater.

Enan,

If you would be so kind, I would love to join you for these breakfasts, and help teach as well. I can also help fill knowledge gaps when it comes to capabilities and weaknesses of undead, as it happens to be a specialty of mine. I could also always use more tips on resurrection stories as mine can be a little... ummm... not kind is the best way to describe it.

Journeyman Marsters

Back