A new page in the book of life

WOOHOO! I wonder what fearsomeness he will concoct for us now...

So wait, he is now legal to beat on at games? Man, I gots to see this.

Dave said:
yay! we get to beat on him this weekend! Coming to the game day?

Oh, I've been waiting to hit that kid for years!!!

I mean...happy birthday, Landon!

-Matt, from Cali

Happy BirthDay

Coming to game day?

We could celebrate your Birthday at the BBQ. After the game, everyone is invited. Come as you are, black faces costumes and whatever are acceptable.
Or is it a Page no more party?

Hope to see you Saturday, tell your dad he is invited to stay for food if he brings you guys.

Happy Birthday Landon!!! Now I cam hit you with weapons to chase you out of Monster Camp ;)

y'all better be careful... i just got out that list of mine and it is quite long... :D

but other than that, thanks a bazillion you guys. i have been waiting for three years for today, just so i can beat on YOU for a change. mwahahahaha

and yes, i will be killing you at the next game day...

thanks again,

Landon

Beat on us, I think you have it all wrong. Your first game that you are not a page you can carry a weapon but you can hit us, only we can hit you.

Dood! Happy Birfday!!!!!

Now you can really suffer the pains of playing! *Cackles*

Seriously, Happy 14th, amigo. :dance:

Happy Birthday dude!

Taran said:
y'all better be careful... i just got out that list of mine and it is quite long... :D

but other than that, thanks a bazillion you guys. i have been waiting for three years for today, just so i can beat on YOU for a change. mwahahahaha

and yes, i will be killing you at the next game day...

thanks again,

Landon

I just know that at one point in September Thorn will probably walk up to Taran and try to waylay, "Page, I waylay you!" and you'll just stand there and blink at me before I get hit by about a billion orange packets.

L.E. said:
Congrats Landon! How'd ya like bearing weapons yesterday?

I'd ask how he liked getting beat on yesterday, personally! :p

Back