A New Recipe Book

Stripe

Scholar
Hello everyone, I'm Benjamin Bookworm of the brokers' guild- maker of potions and alchemy for those who haven't met me.

I am here to announce a new project that I have been delaying starting on for some time- the start of a book to chronicle all the unique and rare potion and alchemy recipes across the land, in order to help use them against the corrupt. I have begun laying the groundwork, but will likely be updating this work for decades to come.

As for why I'm making such a statement now, it is because I am hoping for those of you who have recipes to want to include them. I'm not asking to take your secrets away unpaid for- I would be willing to pay gold for new recipes I do not have. Or, if you wish to retain ownership of your recipe, either a commission paid to you every time I or another would use the recipe, or even to simply include directions to your workshop in the book if you wish to be the only one to produce them.

In the end, I hope this project will allow those on the front lines of the fight to have access to the best kinds of supplies they can get for the upcoming battles this year. Thank you for any help you can give, and please feel free to ask any questions you want.

-Benjamin Bookworm

Well, I specialize in potion and alchemy recipes... though there is enough overlap that I'm simply including any beneficial substances that can be made, since there are many things that cannot be categorized easily.

As for bread recipes- sure, I see no reason to not include those as well. I'd love to find some!

-Benjamin Bookworm

Back