A Note of Briarpassian Political Appointments

Greetings brothers and sisters of Briarpass! As you have likely informed you, I was recently chosen as the new High Regent of the Council and Regent in Arbor. I hope that I can help the Council as well as our late friend Horatio and continue to bring prosperity and peace to Wayside. A primary pursuit of our new appointment has been to select a new regent of Briarpass. This decision has taken great care and consideration to appoint someone who would bring peace and justice to the lands of Briarpass. If we all work together and keep our eyes on the prize, I can see Wayside growing into a shining beacon of light across the land!

Guild-Master and Captain General Joseph Micheal Cole has accepted the appointment to the Regency of Briarpass. He will travel over the next few days throughout Briarpass, as is customary when taking such an appointment. It should be considered the bravery of my former master and Captain in my old days as a Brother of the Light that he will be traveling the lands of Briarpass at the height of All Hallow's Season all this at such a venerable age.

I know this decision has taken many weeks of deliberation and proper vetting but we must take comfort in that this decision was not made in haste but with the careful hand of the best Wayside has to offer.

Together, we will build a better tomorrow!

From the Office of High Regent Renlee Firstborne
Arbor, Wayside

Many congradulations are do to our new Regent Captain General Joseph Micheal Cole :D . I look forward to a long and prosperous relationship. :D . I hope to see him this next market day. I believe this will foster a long and wonderful relationship for us all in the days to come.

Liddia FallingStar Mistress of Mushroom Hallow

Back