A Note of Some Interest

Kitaruen

Knight
A proclamation involving the nationwide winter celebration of the defeat of the Purelord, the Djinn, the peace and alliance with the Northlunds, and general hope for the new year goes up in every Tavern and City Hall. A proclamation penned by Royal Scribe Harly Jackayn and authored by King Siegfried Grimlock himself. It invites all adventurers to Arbor to feast with the King and encourages celebration on the 13th day for all across the land. Although it was read by many and thus the core of the words are known few know the precise words since on the same morning they were posted gargoyles were seen ripping them down and posting a note in its place.

"Know that no bloodshed nor harm will be allowed on the 13th day of this month. My gift to the good people of the land --who deserve a foundation worthy of their good hearts, and also truly deserve leaders with the power to protect them and enrich their lives. I will come to speak to my friends the adventurers and your King about what you need and deserve and ofcourse address the fact the adventurers have chosen to return me to where I belong when I would aid you more than they ever could. - The Founder"

The gargoyles go about aiding each village for the rest of the day through acts of great strength and feats of magic.

Back