A Personal Project, in the Spirit of Cooperation

Joda

Hello, one and all!

I'm usually fairly quiet in the dreaming, but I wanted to share something that I'll be starting soon, and could use the help of the adventuring community!

Analyzing certain creatures this past gathering, I realized that there was certain valuable information and tactics that should be known to the community. Thus, I have decided to begin a codex, compendium, manual, tome, whatever, focused on monsters. Maybe Thorn's Tome of Terrors, or something like that. A monster manual, if you will.

As this is something that will take lots of information compiling, I need the help of the community! Sending me information via the dreaming or working with me at gatherings, I will compile information that you all provide me (or I provide myself) on the strengths and weaknesses of monsters, typical traits, and recommended tactics. This will be a long project that will never really be finished, but I imagine this could come in tremendously handy.

I look forward to working on this, and hope that this can become a useful tool in adventuring life.

-Thorn

I literally just suggested Sir Fairfax seek you, Migs and Ben for zhis very purpose....eerie!

Binks

Great minds think alike, I suppose!

Thorn,

I would be willing to Aid you in this matter.

Aramis Seablade

Joda,

I have recently started a journal with simoalr information and sketeches of the magical beasts of Terna and now anret. We could work together on this if you would like.

Ignathis

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I would love to work with you on this, Ignathis. Migs is working on locating sources of information to send my way, and I myself will be taking time both during and between market days to do writing and research. This will be a project that pools the knowledge of all adventurers, and I personally am wanting to turn the information into something practical and useful.

-Thorn

That was my thought as well. Making it a way for town guard/adventures/military personell to deal with dangerous beasts. Not always in a violent manner as well. It should be noted if some can be dealt with peacefully and how.

Ignathis

That was my thought as well. Making it a way for town guard/adventures/military personell to deal with dangerous beasts. Not always in a violent manner as well. It should be noted if some can be dealt with peacefully and how.

Ignathis

I like the cut of your cloth.

Back