A place to lay my head

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
I have found my dreams take me here. I do not think that I will reach this land till end of next month. When I reach this land I will want somewhere to sleep. I will bring a tent if I need to. Where does one stay in this camp?

Quetzalli

Da stars mak' for a fine blank't and da eart' is all the pillow a tired 'ead needs. Dhere is always room where I pat down, if you need dat is.

-Hengin

Quetzalli,

I am sure there will be enough room for you to stay at the Riverside Inn, I would be glad to rent you out some space.

McGregor

McGregor,
I have no coin, and I do not want to give away my maize before it has grown. I may stay in your, inn.

Hengin,
I my sleep with you, that stars do make a fine blanket.

Quetzalli

Wyler
I am sure your pelt is soft and would make a good pillow or blanket.
Quetzalli

Dranzen you are a Wyler Kin? Your pelt is your fur.

Quetzalli

I think she may be inferring that she would skin you for your fur/pelt to make a pillow...

McGregor

Dr_Chill said:
I think she may be inferring that she would skin you for your fur/pelt to make a pillow...

McGregor

NOBODY makes a pillow out of MY brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quilly

Except you? :D

Just kidding kids, I'm sure Quettz meant no harm and didnt imply he was going to make anything out of Dranzen.

besides no worries you two are some of mine and mcgregors best customers we woulndt allow anyone ta hurt you.

Fernwood

And for the record forgive McGregor. He is a bit headstrong and impulsive. He said certain things about my kind that could have made me much more upset than I am sure it makes you to think he might seriously make you into some kind of pillow Dranzen.

But by the end of the day he apologized and we were both able to help each other and the misunderstanding was all cleared up. So don't judge him to hastily in return, many younger races can easily say foolish things. And McGregor certainly serves quite good food for a human.

May the stars shine on your path
~ Mage Eldarion Avari

I am not quite sure how to take that Arcanist Eldarion, if I am not mistaken, I believe you just insulted and complemented me in the same breath...

I may be headstrong and impulsive, but I will always aim to tell it like it is. In fact most of my customers appreciate that, especially over a pint.

McGregor

Oh mi goodness! T'was jus' a jest on dhe ladie's part. i don' t'ink she actually wants to turn no one into a pillow what aren't still livin'. I might jus' 'ave to make a trip dhere, if it means seein' Senor Eldarion again! Jus' did nye know he got so racist since dhe last time I met 'im. :p

Fortune and Love,

~Marcey

Marcena said:
Oh mi goodness! T'was jus' a jest on dhe ladie's part. i don' t'ink she actually wants to turn no one into a pillow what aren't still livin'. I might jus' 'ave to make a trip dhere, if it means seein' Senor Eldarion again! Jus' did nye know he got so racist since dhe last time I met 'im. :p

Fortune and Love,

~Marcey

Marcena! Glad to hear you are well. I'm sorry I sound racist, but perhaps as I have become more seasoned I have simple gotten more realistic about what to expect from different people.

Although I would dearly like to see you again sadly travelling to Gaden will not be a viable way. Unfortunately it seems that the mists will not allow me to enter again. Perhaps I have exceeded what the lands can take with regard to magic and understanding of weapons. But I travel to many lands and perhaps I will be in one that you are again sometime. I am actually hoping to perhaps visit the land of Vandalar sometime this year perhaps during a hotter month such as June for a lengthy (3 day weekend) period of time, maybe you'll be able to visit there?

Dr_Chill said:
I am not quite sure how to take that Arcanist Eldarion, if I am not mistaken, I believe you just insulted and complemented me in the same breath...

I may be headstrong and impulsive, but I will always aim to tell it like it is. In fact most of my customers appreciate that, especially over a pint.

McGregor

Take it leave it as you wish goodman McGregor, I certainly meant no ill and have no ill feelings towards you. I was simply trying to make sure the Fox-Kin (I believe) did not get upset unduly. While I do not believe I will be able to return for quite some time I hope to see you again some day! Perhaps if you ever venture out and travel the mists yourself. :)

May the stars shine on your paths,
~Mage Eldarion Avari

Back