A place to lay my head

I would never skin a wyler kin. And I say pelt. Pelt is the right word to use, skin can be of any beast or man.

So where shall I stay then?

Quetzalli

Dr_Chill said:
Quetzalli,

I am sure there will be enough room for you to stay at the Rivenside Inn, I would be glad to rent you out some space.

McGregor

Like I said, there will be more than enough room for you at the Rivenside Inn, should you wish to rent out some space.

McGregor

Pokethulu said:
So where shall I stay then?

Quetzalli

You could stay with me and my brother...but he snores really loud and Mama says I'm all wiggle when I sleep. I think it's cause I'm dreamin' though. It's up to you. Are you all colorful, cuz I met this one lady a while ago and she was blindingly colorful. But she was blind I guess so that explains why she dressses that way...o and she was crazy...but anywho yeah, you can stay with us, you won't get cold.

Quilly

I am colorful, and not crazy. Does anyone know if there are places to lay in this tavern or elsewhere other than the floor?

Quetzalli

I apologize Quetzalli, for I have not yet seen dis place where deh rest ov us may rest our 'eads.

Sparrow

McGreg'r do hav' som paces to rest ya 'ead I be sur'. He a good man, and run a fin' bu'ness. Oder dan dat, da eat' be mighty givin', much nic'r den split tree flo'r.

-Hengin

Why thank you Hengin. It should be mentioned that the previous testimonial was not in any way coerced or paid for.

There will be plenty of room available for those wishing to rest in a secure location with round the clock guards who know no fear of things going "bump" in the night. Beds will be available to rent for those not wishing to sleep in the middle of the forest. Simply let me know your travel plans and I will arrange a suitable lodging space for you.

McGregor

McGregor,
I'm looking to head over that way while on my travels around the region in search of a good place to set up my shop. Mayhaps I can offer my wares at your tavern as well as stay for a spell, if you need something that I can provide you with in exchange? If your interested, please send one of them dogs with those wee draughts of ale since my apprentice seems to like birds of prey an no pidgee in it's right mind will come to us.

- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Traveling Blacksmith

McGregor,
How much? And there would be no star magicks used? Do I bring my bed or do you have a bed?
Quetzalli

Quetzalli, I do be inter'sted why you no like da sky magic. I look ta lurn a great deel from many dhings, and you can 'elp me by tellin' me why you don' like such magic.

-Hengin

Hengin,
Because, the stars are where our totems and ancestors live. They are the light coming through the great tree of life. If you use thier magic you distroy the homes of the totems and those who came before. Using star magic is wrong.
Quetzalli

you are right Tazoulti i do prefer birds of prey for not only can they deliver messages (if trained) but if needed they are capable of defending themselves as well. and they have a good sense when danger approaches.

Iganeous

Quetzalli,

I see, dhat is a good dhing to thin' of. Da Sky magic is ver' powerfu' and shou'd only be used wit' grea' control. Da Eart' mus give da permi'shun ta use da Sky magic. If not dhen you be goin again't da Earth an all dhat 'as been creat'd for da Tribes.

I 'ave begun learnin da Sky magic, in ord'r to know da power, an wisdom of da Eart' and why it no let all da Shama' use Sky magic.

We can talk more at da Mille' Fort, even let da Eart' speak wisdom to us.

-Hengin

So I see there will be new spirits joining us, wunderbar, I will enjoying meeting you. Be safe in yer travels.

Sparrow
Colorful Healer and Teacher.

Back