A place to stay

norman b

Squire
Greetings. I am sure few of you remember myself; Kash; and my travelling partner, Waverly. We are looking to meet back up with the armies from Skerra's Bastion. It appears that you have moved to handle the undead threat. We would be thankful for a few bunks coming up in a few weeks. We owe the undead a fair bit of steel for how they roughed us up during our visit to Skerra's Bastion.

Kash,

My Bittersong Meadows kin would like to extend to you bunk space in our cabin. It will be good to see you again.

Vartane în,
-Sir Durnic Daeron

Figure this is a good place to speak up, looking for space for 5 people. 2 of which are pages.

Sir Tanis

Thank you Sir Durnic. Waverly and I appreciate the hospitality. I hope we can repay the kindness.

Figure this is a good place to speak up, looking for space for 5 people. 2 of which are pages.

Sir Tanis
Sir Tanis, congratulations on your promotion to Knighthood! It will be good to see you again as well. Unfortunately, I will not have room in my cabin for that amount of travelers. I am sure someone will answer your call, however. Let me know if I need to be of assistance in this matter.

-Sir Durnic

Thank you Sir Durnic, we should sit and have a drink if able.

As for sleeping arrangements, we can split to a group of 2 and a group of 3 if that would help.

The Militia is staying over in the area affectionately called "The Swamp" we would be happy to have you in those cabins with us Sir Tanis

Killian Flyte

These ones are also looking to stay in a cabin of persons and would prefer to be with some they know. Do any its have room for the three Red Thorns?

-Esthe

Esthe,

Bevin and I would be honored to share a cabin with the Red Thorn tribe. We have not claimed a nesting place but will seek one out now for our use.

-Hengin

Back