A Place to Stay

I am tryin' to get to the Bastion... I am fairly close - I should be there in aboot three days. It sure is gore road oot here. Might anyone have a place for me to stay? I don't take up much room. I don't have much to trade, but everyone needs healing now and again, eh? And I can provide a bit of that.
-Helix-

I would like to put in a good word for Helix. It was very generous with healing and protectives when we met in Arandin.

Sparky

It? What is this Helix now? I must admit the use of such of non specific term has me somewhat apprehensive. There are lots of "things" we call "it" in the Deadlands... many of which are not particularly savory...

- May the stars shine on your path,
Mage Eldarion Avari

Good day, Mage Eldarion Avari.
There is no need to be somewhat apprehensive of me. Sparky calls me "it" correctly. I am neither a "he" or a "she," or rather, I am both. I am called a snail-kin, but I have never met any more beings that look like me, so I cannot be sure that is correct, can I? Anyway, I can assure you that I am particularly savory! (That's a good thing, eh?)
- Helix -

There is a communal cabin that is rarely used in the Bastian, between the Celestial Guild and Thunder-Bringer's longhouse. I am sure you will be able to lodge there, if nowhere else is available.

- Sevaria

Generally speaking, the adventurers find other accomodations or bring their own. I suggest, however, if you plan on staying there, you consider investing in a ward. Having the occasional undead slip through the Bastion fires and stumble in while you are sleeping is a terribly unpleasant experience.

-Sevaria

Back