A Plan of Action

Heinricht

Artisan
Owner
Atlanta Staff
With Conflict coming we need to empower V as much as we can. We need to build, craft, and create so that the aspect of Artifice is as strong as they can be. With this in mind we need to pool our resources and create the fence. I've done the research and when we build the sword from the plans V gave us, they got stronger. By building the fence V will be able to power up. I dont have the blue print in front of me but I know we need money, reagents, and blacksmiths to make this. Anything that can be contributed to this endevor will help us in the battle against Conflict. I'll be arriving late Friday night, please assemble what you can so we can build this as soon as possible. v/r: Heinricht.

One of those options for the fence included a lot of celestial spells cast into it, I’ve got more than enough to cover it.

We can also focus on boosting her other mantles along the same lines.

Flame and Ice are balanced by utilizing flame and ice naturally. But they lack any major uses that would provide a big big boost we need.

Confusion seems to be a grab bag. Whatever we do could power it, but the problem with that is we can’t do it intentionally or else we lose the confusion of it. Therefore losing the power.

Her last Mantle is Judgment… a mantle we could easily boost by breaking deals. Bigger deals, bigger boosts… bigger repercussions on the person who broke them. If we’re looking for a get rich quick scheme when it comes to mantle power, this is the one we’re looking for. I’ll brainstorm some ideas before next time.

~Roland

It is going to be expensive to build. Any contributions will help as this will take between 8 to 20 gold to construct. This is just for the base materials not including any extra materials for spells and whistles.

It is going to be expensive to build. Any contributions will help as this will take between 8 to 20 gold to construct. This is just for the base materials not including any extra materials for spells and whistles.
I also feel that we should burn down the tavern once mantle day has been celebrated. If we rebuild the tavern we will help strengthen V and by destroying the trapings of civilization maybe we can finally oust Civilization from our hearts.

Back