A plea for help from distant lands

Good Folk of Taneryn,

I, Lord Sylvos the Fallingstar, address you not as a noble of Terna, not as a former noble of the lands of Dragonreach, but as a loyal and steadfast citizen of the lands of Fortanis. I have been away too long and fear my message may not reach you all but I must do my best for all of our fates may lie in the balance.

I have recently been returned safely to the lands of Briarpass by a small knot of brave spirits but upon my return was struck with thundering visions and tormented dreams. I have been plague with visions of pestilence, war, and death strewn across Fortanis and a call for help now screams within my mind. I am not alone in these visions and other magi throughout Fortanis have felt the pull of destiny. We have seen the meeting of Fortanis's knights forthcoming. For some time now, we have been rallying the nobles of Fortanis's mists in hopes to help this distant land rid itself of this menace before our own homes fall prey to its gnashing maw.

Meet with me and the other Wizards in the Mists. All will be explained there, as I would not risk speaking these ill omens in such a place where our enemy may hear us. On the last Friday of the Eighth Month, show me that the mettle of the mortal spirit has not waned... Together, We Shall Show Our Enemies the Strength of Our Alliance.

High Regards,

Lord Sylvos Fallingstar
Duke of Wishel's Tree
Noble of The Leaf Crown
4th Fallingstar

Back