A plea Ta Marcena's Captors

I am adressing all guardians, masterminds, cooks, maids, and servants, anyone with da knowledge of this crime ta respond.

Mah name is Squire Jehan Wyldweaver I am a profesor here at da Local Horn's end College of Celestial Magics. I'd like ta address you or members of your organization about da release of Mah friend Marcena from capture. Here is mah offer of 2 options:

You will contact me or Bartolomew hear via da dream realm either in private or on this forum within 3 days time ta state your purpose. We kin from dere negotiate da release of mah friend. If ya have an injustice da need be solved let us know and mah Brothers and Sister shall gladly come ta yar aid. If you are theatened we will ensure your safety, If ya are in fear of legal action, Ambassador Zanabanath will personally plead your case wit da King. If ya need money, we will reimburse you your wages and ensure your well being. No reason iz good enough for continuing wit yar course of action.

If ya have not da prescence of mind ta respond ta me inside this timeframe. You will live only long enough ta regret this. I have skilled trackers, vision scrolls, pigeons and a very large coin purse. Ah have no quest at this time more important than finding you, your friends, yar accomplises. Ah won't stop at your guards, and ah won't jest rescue da girl. I'll ensure her safety

If yar responce is ta torture of threaten her, yall find ah kin do worse. This is not a pretty world but ah kin show ya its real ugly side. Seek ta silence me and yall see your attempts fail utterly I have no fear of you.

I sincerly hope ta find a good resolutin which will find Marcey released and you safe. Please don't make me show da wrath of Fortanis.

Squire Jehan Wyldweaver

Ya have until tamorrow at sunset. ...

I plead wit ya if ya know anything contact me privatly, I will not harm you. If ya keep this from me, even for good motives, you will be hunted down.

Ya have until tamorrow at sunset. ...

I plead wit ya if ya know anything contact me privatly, I will not harm you. If ya keep this from me, even for good motives, you will be hunted down.

Back