A plead for Aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkalin3

Knight
Adventurers, over the past 6 months something foul has set upon the Barony of Ravenswood. From the south end of the forest mad animals have emerged. Their bite drives men crazy and for some men there is no cure for this madness.

I've put up job postings and sent men to fight back. But, the results have not been enough. Even now magic has begun to falter. My healers are no longer capable of the results they once were or are outside the forest. This coincides with the appearance of several objects covered in roots that have been woven and glow.

People are afraid to fall asleep, and journeying out of the cities is dangerous. Logging has been halted. Men have no way to feed their children. Things are grim and getting grimmer. The rest of the kingdom has dispatched aid but, I'm afraid it might not be enough.

Edward Bohemer
Barony of Ravenswood

Mi'Lord Baron,

Will you be available for an audience this coming marketday? I know you must be very busy, but I'll make myself available to fit whatever time you might have. I would like to discuss these occurrences, how I may aid you, and a few other topics.

Nigel Allgood

To anyone seeking to answer the Baron's call, please speak with me prior to venturing into the Ravenswood I have information that may be of use to you.

Mathis

We win, we r heroes. We lose, we go mad? Sounds like win win. I will help. I am Trog.

Trog Glanderberry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back