A Proclamation goes out across the Land....

Kitaruen

Knight
Hear Ye Hear Ye,

Due to the general threat brought to the kingdom by their thuggish and self serving actions over the years,
Due to their murder of our beloved Queen,
Due to their seditious ways and nature,

Let it be known all adventuring is outlawed, all those who are adventurers outlawed and declared traitor.

The punishment for adventuring moving forward is death, also your loved ones must pay a 10 gold fine for your burial....

That is All, In the name of the King, In the Name of the Queen, and By the power of the Land....

High Magistrate Oliver StillRoot

As a final note, High Council of the GFW Jonah Stone has lost numerous personal effects due to vile banditry. Anyone who turns these items in is granted a 1 gold reward.

Furthermore, let it be known that the adventurer known as Foss Siril is wanted for the vile crimes of Treason and Necromancy. A sum of 15 gold will be awarded to any who can deliver him personally into my hands.

Cha'ka, Royal Knight to His Majesty King Gregor Eisenhorn

Last edited:
I can't make claim that the human known as Foss Siril did not do those things mentioned Cha'ka. However, on the field of battle, 2 men showed respect of their nobility, when others raised blades. The man known as Foss Siril, and the Elf Kaylin kept their word, and acknowledged the white belt I wear. At the end of the conflict, although I did not see him lift a blade, he stood silently, awaiting me to cast judgement upon him for the acts of the other adventurers. I drew my sword to his neck, I asked if he was willing to face the crimes for the others, and he accepted. The man showed me honor and respect, and in return, I showed it as well. We both walked away from that battle field. That is the man I briefly met that night.

- Alistair Morgan, Royal Knight to His Majesty King Gregor Eisenhorn

Thank you High Magistrate Oliver, once again you have moved effectively and forcefully to protect the interests of our Noble King. He deserves justice for the murder of his Beloved Queen.
I am sure all citizens of the Kingdom will quickly and willing follow the new laws in place to protect us all. For the betterment of the Kingdom.
In Supplication,
Cyn

Among those who stand alongside the adventurers, there are those who can be redeemed. While their compatriots wielded sword and magic against those who His Royal Majesty's will, some instead laid down their swords to aid the dying on both sides of the battle. And when I had failed in my duty to the King and fallen in battle, they chose not to deliver the killing blow, instead allowing me to live and continue to serve His Majesty.

Yet it is not the individuals whom we condemn with this proclamation, but the whole; and the virtue of one cannot wash away the guilt of another. I also witnessed that night adventurers killing without provocation or remorse, striking down soldiers who were executing their orders and performing their duties in the name of the King. They defend convicted traitors and stand against His Majesty's laws. They have chosen the side of the traitorous Bucky, who bought and sold my race as slaves, and attempted to twist this truth by spreading the most scurrilous lies that His Majesty has himself tolerated the practice of slavery. And though I awakened in the Earth Circle with no memory of the incident, those of my men who were in the circle when I arrived report that a group of adventurers attacked us as we guarded a building, and slaughtered us without mercy despite repeated offers to parlay. Therefore, to the list of charges we can add use of the Amnesia elixir on His Majesty's servants, then and at the scene of the Queen's murder.

To those of you who did not disgrace yourselves on the field of battle, I say, continue on your path of honor and find glory among his King's guard. But do not ally yourself with these agents of discord and destruction. The adventurers are not the noble warriors they would have you believe. They serve only to disrupt His Majesty's order and fight only to further their own ends. They kill for money and sport and do not serve the interests of the citizens of Wayside.

Loyalty shall be rewarded and criminals shall be punished.

--Amy Hale, Royal Knight to His Majesty King Gregor Isenhorn

I think the best part of this is that 10g is the price for an adventurer's burial, when we are supposedly "traitors" to the crown. Honestly, Eisenhorn, if I were you I'd just burn the bodies-you're already salting the lands of people you don't like anymore why give a damn about their burial. Then you can just fine the families of criminals without the pretense. I hope your plan is to start punishing people for the crimes of others, because if it's not, Well. Let's just say were I to do something like that, I'd feel like a bit of a moron.

Also, I heard there was a bounty on me. I'm glad you can take criticism well! I hope to give people a crack at it sometime this year, but I'm not sure when. It's a hard trip through the mists.

And, on a more serious note, it has come to my attention that your wife was killed. My condolences for your loss, and I truly mean that, without sarcasm. If adventurers did just murder your wife in cold blood, they're dicks. Seems like there's some iffy circumstances though, so I'd look into that.

Good luck with outlawing adevturing! I'm sure that'll go really well for you!

-Taios Irani, Goblin Of the Golden Skulls, HoG resident Greenskin, Krakenbearer

P.S. Foss is cool-back off of him.

High Magistrate Stillroot,

What defines a person as an adventurer? Now that it is outlawed, I want to make sure I do not break the law while fulfilling my duties as a Circle Master of the Earth Guild.

Circle Master Eric Marsters
Circle Master of Briarpass and Fairfax
Greater Earth Guild of Terna

There are a lot of words here... Almost too much for me to read, to be honest, and I'm a scholar!

Here's what I've gathered... Tell me if I'm wrong:
  • Adventurers are SUPER BAD EVIL PEOPLE.
  • Somebody's mad at Squire Foss for something
  • My brother has a lot of weird-a$$ titles
  • Eric caves easily
And now, here are my views on the following:
  • I would argue that, but we definitely do cause a lot of chaos. Did people just now realize this? They generally have good reasons for doing it though.
  • This is dumb. I ******* love Squire Foss. Also, the last I knew, Foss knew Celestial magic... I didn't realize you could be a "dirty necromancer" without knowing any earth magic!
  • Taios, you forgot some of your other ever important titles! For example, "First Watch", "Destroyer of Sandwiches" (I quite liked that one), and "Second Born"
  • Eric caves easily
Also, what is a "High Magistrate"? I legitimately have no idea what that is. Is it, like, equal to a duke or something?

Good Luck with Things,
Radi

P.S. Whatever happened with that last proclamation? In all sincerity, I am genuinely curious about that. Are Jocelyn Raash and Maeve Attwater still "stripped of all land and title", or was that resolved?

Last edited:
Since there is so much interest in his conduct, Siril cast three successive Cause Mortal Wounds spells at me from a magic item; the so-called knight Liddia Fallingstar witnessed him doing it. If she does not speak up to confirm these charges, she will be considered complicit in his crimes.

Dear Cha'ka,

Well I'm dumb... I forgot about magic items! However, I would personally classify a Cause Mortal Wounds spell as Chaos Magic, not Necromancy. In which case, wouldn't that make his "vile crime" of Necromancy invalid? I however have no knowledge of your laws, so I might be mistaken. If I am mistaken though, I would suggest rewriting your laws to either be more specific, or just lump everything together and arrest everyone for breaking the law of "Doing Bad Things"! That seems easy enough! Can I make that a thing if I ever have the ability to do so?

Speaking of Squire Foss' VILE crimes, is the word "vile" really needed? If he's already wanted, adding the word "vile" just seems highly unnecessary and only adds insult to injury. Kinda mean, if you ask me.

Also, I see one "Royal Knight to His Majesty King Gregor Eisenhorn" saying that Squire Foss is evil, and another "Royal Knight to His Majesty King Gregor Eisenhorn" saying that Squire Foss is very noble and honourable! Doesn't that just kinda... Cancel out? Making him just Squire Foss the average normal human?

-Radi

Last edited:
Radi,

Depends whom you ask. The kobolds call him the "Blue Destroyer"...

Eric Marsters

Eric,

Wait a minute, I'm lost. Who is the Blue Destroyer? Squire Foss?

-Radi

Last edited:
Honor in combat does not excuse a crime, and regardless of his conduct with Ser Alastair, he showed me no such honor in battle. If you disagree with my description of his crimes as "vile", maybe I should use different words. Perhaps I could mention dozens of counts of Assault and Theft, as Siril and his fellow adventurers attacked and robbed my men as they went about their duties. Perhaps I could enumerate a few counts of Treason, or reiterate the recent crime of High Treason for which he escaped punishment. Perhaps Sedition is a better word for some of what he has been doing. Yes, these crimes are vile, and this traitor needs to pay for his crimes.

Any spell which calls upon the power of Chaos is considered Necromancy. Perhaps if you actually read the laws of these lands, you would know that. I am losing patience with the lack of respect you show to this kingdom and its traditions, and especially in this time of war your words tread very closely to the crime of Sedition. I would be more careful with them in the future.

Banradi, I think you need to calm down. I worry that you too will be labelled a VILE SEDITIOUS EVIL ADVENTURING PUPPY-HATING BABY CONSUMING TRAITOROUS NECROMANCER OF EVILNESS. It's apparently not hard, an you know how I worry about the third-born brother (You, Ardos is oldest remember? SOOO second born is still correct).

Also, the difference between Chaos and Necromancy is a debate that has been hashed over and over, and personally I have to say that if you don't like either, just outlaw Chaos magic and you should be fine-start updating the law books, folks! If the king's people don't burn them and just make every crime an act of treason instead.

I really wish you'd just come talk to is, Eisenhorn-your lackeys are irritating and I'd much rather hear from you.

Also, don't **** with Foss or there will be words between us. And I talk loudly and irritatingly.

With much love and affection,

-Taios Irani, Goblin Of the Golden Skulls, HoG resident Greenskin, Krakenbearer, THE GREEN DESTROYER, Consumer of Sandwiches, First Watch, The Emerald Bookwyrm, Prince of All Trades, Instigator of Chaos(non-magical, don't get your panties in a bunch), etc...

Cha'ka,

I too believe that honor in combat does not excuse a crime, however I do believe that it does show the true nature of someone, especially when tension runs high, as it generally does while in combat. It is this side of Squire Foss that I have met, and I stand by his side until I am convinced or proven otherwise. I have never seen him do something in direct opposition of the good of the people, however if you have evidence that this is not the case, I would be quite interested in seeing it. I am not one to make my opinions rashly, rather I like to look at both sides of the story and determine it from there.

Please also be aware that sedition is not my intent, nor is it to make a mockery of the kingdom and its traditions. I simply feel that things get quite... I don't exactly know how to describe it... Official? I feel that those in power tend to lose sight of that sometimes. Speaking of, are Jocelyn Raash and Maeve Attwater still "stripped of all land and title", or was that resolved?

From my experience, I feel that things can blow out of proportion, and that people should not forget to take a moment to laugh and relax a little bit, especially in the time of war. I find it important to keep spirits up, and that is all I desire to do.

Also, if you have a copy of the laws of the land, I would be happy to take a look at them.

Regards,
Banradi Irani Moduri
Master of the Waymaker Stones
Apprentice to Mathis - Order of the Emerald Flame

If we are going to speak of crimes committed on the battle field then what about the dozen or so of the Kings men that have actively cast Chaos in battle?

Srgt. Tets of the Ducal Army

Wait a minute, Taios... We're quite bad at figuring out our own family! You're right when it comes to the fact that I'm third born, though.

First it goes, Al, then Ardos, then ME, and then you... So you're actually FOURTH born! Go ask Mom and Dad, they'll TOTALLY say that I came first.

Also, I quite like "THE GREEN DESTROYER" title... It's very nice! However I still don't know what half your titles mean, as$hole.

Much Love,
Brother Radi

Last edited:
A brief note-good job Tets on your promotion to a new Military position! How are you doing?

Also, how drunk are you Radi? Al's our Cousin but since he's from our clan we call him brother!

-Taios Irani, Goblin Of the Golden Skulls, HoG resident Greenskin, Krakenbearer, THE GREEN DESTROYER, Consumer of Sandwiches, First Watch, The Emerald Bookwyrm, Prince of All Trades, Instigator of Chaos(non-magical, don't get your panties in a bunch), Alchemist Ordinaire, The Verdant Bard, Taledrinker etc...

Wait a minute... I could have sworn he came out of Mom! I thought that was why we called him brother as opposed to cousin... I forgot he was just adopted! He's so much older than us, I never really... Sh1t, maybe I'm more drunk than I thought... Calculating stone codes is tough work, Taios! I just needed to relax a little bit. Heh.

Back