A Query about the Upcoming Event

Lurin

Duke
I'm a bit confused by some of the In Game postings, can I get a clarification as to exactly where we'll be in game? (This matters to those of us who have created circles and the like as you can imagine)

We'll be in Westhaven as usual. The circles are being offered because the layout of the sleeping areas at this particular site doesn't lend itself to creating ward-able areas easily (the site is the one used for the August event).

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Where is the secret cache of powerful ritual scrolls hidden again? I'm SURE you told me but I think I forgot...

Thanks for the quick answer!

Seven times now those goblins have tried to get you guys to go look at their big pile of totally-real-definitely-not-a-trap treasure, and it's still there! A year after the first time, even.

:p

I should enter the mind of one of them next time I have a chance. To see the big pile.

Yet takes 1 goblin from Clan BaBoulder to get 30 people to go help them...

Well, sir, at the risk of repeating myself... :p

PS: :p

The first time I met them was right after i met a goble casting a choase storm in to the ground just for fun so Aramis was less likely to follow to the non trap big pile of gold.

Get one to throw chaos around Crelik and he won't even care about the completely existent treasure that has no trap like origins whatsoever.

@ClockworkPhilosopher ---

THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO COME TO CHICAGO. DEAL WITH THESE GOBLINS.

I mean, what good is it being a goblin if you can't show dominance by throwing your smellier poop at them? Pretty sure that's how goblins show dominance.

@ClockworkPhilosopher ---

THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO COME TO CHICAGO. DEAL WITH THESE GOBLINS.

I mean, what good is it being a goblin if you can't show dominance by throwing your smellier poop at them? Pretty sure that's how goblins show dominance.

As someone with no knowledge about this topic I can say with 100% certainty it is a true statement.

Seems to be the standard surface-dweller methodology.

Back