A question for Dame Kailani

mguarino

Artisan
Marshal
Upon realizing that I actually haven't missed Dracchanalia after all, I have a follow-up to last night's dream:

Lady Kailani, would you grant me the honor of accompanying you to the Ball in the Brittington festival? I have a few matters more to attend to in my new estate, but it seems I'll have more than enough time, and I look forward to seeing you in Brittington!

Ket

((Kailani's tone is excited but very uneven and nervous))

Ket,
I- er- that is- uh...
It would... it would be my pleasure.
See you in Brittington,
-Kailani

((Ket's tone is humorous and light. And again, his words are very rapid.))

Your Excellency, Dame Kailani is of higher rank than me. If she'd like to stay out past dawn, I can't order her otherwise.

I do appreciate the motherly sentiment though.

Fine.

Dame Kailani, have him home before sunrise.

Love you both,

-Baroness Ezri

((The warmth of Kailani's blush radiates faintly through the dreaming.))

Y-yes, your Excellency.

-Dame Kailani

Or I will find you Lord Squire.

((V's voice, half-laughing and clearly in jest.))

Have him home before midnight.

And stay at arm's length.

*a small chuckle is heard*
Look at my long lost little brother, all grown up and asking beautiful women to a festival! Perhaps it is time for Lanna and I to take a vacation for a while. Where is this again? Brittington? We will be sure to make it. I need a peaceful night away from dead walk. Anyway, I do look forward to seeing you all. Be safe my old friends,

May the shadows guide you,
Cuar Hyanda

Oh it will be fun to see my old friends in Icenia again. And I get to dress Cuar up! Oh this will be a good night!

Lanna Rose Hyanda

Ignore Mum, get hammered and snog.

Love,
Your Big Brother Tvard

Please do not over think this dear. Last time we had a festival with the jaenos I was washing bits of glittering metal out of my hair for weeks....

*a low grumble fades*

-Cuar

Look you two.
Have a good time. Laugh like there's no tomorrow. Dance and remember that with all we do and who we do it for ..we can still enjoy ourselves.

Stay out at late as you want and make great memories.

Grim

im glad to see two of my greatest friends being able to enjoy them selves. the A team is stronger as ever il see you both very soon.

dominic

DON'T FORGET YOUR DUCK!

This ball am duckal, right?
Geebo hooked me up wit' a tailor an' got me some fancy "Home-style hobling clothes". I gonna be so refined and stuff.

Important question tho'. S'my duck required to get a mask too?

Ket... Use da bedroom eyes an we'll get you some ploomage. Works ALL da time.

Ona

Back