A Question for YOU!

You Must Choose But one! (Which site would you rather play at based only on the below options?)

• Larger play Area (bigger cabin each in their own area) With Indoor bathrooms but no Shower and lesse

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Smaller Play Area with plenty of cabin space/one tavern building all close together, Indoor bath and

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
squeegee said:
That was awesome... I think everyone tipped that guy alot, especially Dave... Mental note if you want money from Dave appeal to his vanity.

Dave your soooooo awesome! can i have 50 bucks? :p

Oh and I agree with David.... better playing field over ameneties. Yes I'd love to have a shower but I can deal with baby wipes, baby powder and a whole lot of Axe for the car ride home. :)And yes, I plan on playing a character that years armor.

Paul

squeegee said:
That was awesome... I think everyone tipped that guy alot, especially Dave... Mental note if you want money from Dave appeal to his vanity.

Alliancechi said:
Dave your soooooo awesome! can i have 50 bucks?

You mates forgot one very important aspect, I must also be well fed....

Oh and I do you like Lasagna? How bout stew? I like you Dave.... can I borrow a fin?

:D

I hopes to see you crazy Kats this weekend

The trick is calling dave the Hulk, and giving him a TON of food, while being an awesome waiter at the same time...then you are set for life.

That guy was awesome.

Just make sure someone remembers the spoons...

Fynwei said:
Just make sure someone remembers the spoons...

We don't need no stinkin spoons XD

I voted for more playing space. We can always get creative with the other sorts (showers, food prep), it will just be an added challenge!

Also, am I mistaken, or did I see that someone was offering to give sponge baths after each event? :D Where does one sign up?

*sets down sponge* Well now you just got my hopes up...

Back