A Question

ecrath

Scholar
Chicago Staff
I still owe you all for your help. Seek me out with your question this market, I cannot stay around forever.

Foresight

Foresight,

While I have no need of your skill-set, I wonder where and what is demanding your presence? If you do not mind the inquiry, are you traveling to another plane or merely another part of Rathfall? What goals and projects are you pursuing? Do you and your brethren have the same need for ongoing physical sustenance and protection as mortals? Given your predictive abilities I would expect you to have a high level of confidence as to where you should be and doing at any given moment. I admit to being wholly ignorant of you and your kin and am intrigued at the mystery.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

I invite any adventurer of Rathfall to speak here that their opinion may hold sway on what we ask of Forsight. I will seak your opinions here and in places of more private conversation. Foresight, so you may help guide our request, what are the limitations or specializations of your prescience?

-Ragnar Battle-Forged

I can see on that which involves the Grimmere Expanse. I am bound here as are my powers. My abilities see the consequence of actions taken, it may be useful to phase your question as "If we do this, what will happen?"

Foresight

Back