A quick question, really

Hello! :D Just had a look-see at the general overall map of Gaden, and I'm curious as to whether any of our scholars, philosophers, etc., etc., have surmised what might lie beyond the corrupt lands? I would hope that it's not just, you know, MORE corrupt lands. I'm looking forward to the Saturday morning talks about the corrupt, as I do actually have some questions related to them, but in all the talk that I HAVE heard about corrupt, there's never any mention of what we hope to find beyond that... :blink: giant mass of corruption that makes the Sheltered Lands look like a tiny speck... :blink:

~Val

We aren't looking to find anything beyond the corrupt lands. We are looking to end the corrupt lands. Perhaps in the ancient texts or in the memory of some scholar there is a recollection of what is there if anything. But knowing if what was once there remains is another matter entirely.

-Sheriff York Winters

*Clapping of hooves*

You should seek this knowledge. The wisest of all beings seek knowledge in its purest form. Experience. Come experience the lands that may lie past ours. I will give you safe passage.

*you sense the hooves fade out of the Dream Realm*

I am also interested in zhis knowledge. If you vould offer us safe passage, I vill gladly take you up on your offer. But who are you to offer us zhis? And moreover, how can be get in contact vith you?

Roy Gallentine

Roy,

Don't follow the Corrupted Unicorn into the Corrupt Lands.

Briar

Once I knew a corrupt unicorn who tried to attack an entire town filled with skilled adventurers.

It is funny because the unicorn got dead.

~Val

You are all so funny... Ha ha ha ha ha.

If you really think the Unicorn is dead that itself is really rather funny. If us Corrupt can make the same exchange we made last night on a regular basis I am sure that soon there will be very few of you, and many more of us. Who is next on the list for permanent death? Corruption will overtake all, you will all fall with time. Flesh is mortal, corruption is forever, and forever is now.

- Coatl
SoMN Plot Staff

Back