A Quiet Peaceful Elven Voice

Greetings to any and all to those whos dream's this message is heard by. I was unable to travel to the crossroads once again. I had much writing to do of my own in transfering my memoirs of my travels from my old grimore to my new. I recently obtained a much more suitable and sturdy grimore. Also I traveled back to my village for some time where I was interrogated, it seems, for hours by the children about my journey's as well as some of the Elders. However I returned to my home village to do some more studying in the healing arts. In my travels I had managed to aquire some books on the healing arts to try and teach myself more spells of healing so that I might be of better use in combat to others. I am very interested in finally learning how to cast spells that give life. When I have learned this, I believe I shall feel more affective in combat. Speaking of combat. I have been training myself lately and I have become highly proficient with my left hand. I have not trained against anyone else sadly enough, but I am still training none the less. I hope to be a much more efficient force to be reckoned with the next I return. Are there any who would be willing to spend some time sparring with me the next I return to the crossroads? It would just be for fun. I know I could ask Eli, but...I suppose I would just rather not bother him too much. I understand my mentor is a busy man and I cannot always be the only thing upon his mind. He has his house to worry about and of course political issues that must be dealt with. I also say this based on my last visit to the crossroads. If anyone cares to spar with me, please just let me know via courier. I patiently and humbly await your responses.

In addition to the first dream...

I have also received wisps of the dreams from others within the dreamscape. I am some what informed as to the situations currently funfolding or have transpired though I do not entirely understand as of yet. Perhaps the next I visit I will. Also someone bring some wine or rum to share with me. I have a song to teach in conjunction with the drinking of the firewater known as alcohol. I think the dwarfs will appreciate the song the most as well as other lovers of alcohol....

Lhrayven Glacierwind said:
I have also received wisps of the dreams from others within the dreamscape. I am some what informed as to the situations currently funfolding or have transpired though I do not entirely understand as of yet. Perhaps the next I visit I will. Also someone bring some wine or rum to share with me. I have a song to teach in conjunction with the drinking of the firewater known as alcohol. I think the dwarfs will appreciate the song the most as well as other lovers of alcohol....

Look me up next time your in town; we can spar a bit, and we can share tales over some drink afterwards.

~Johnathan

Johnathan Lancaster said:
Look me up next time your in town; we can spar a bit, and we can share tales over some drink afterwards.

~Johnathan

I accept your offer to spar and would be obliged to speak about whatever tales I know would be of interest. I do not recall if we have met before, but I will indeed look for you.

~Lhrayven

Lhrayven,

I am almost always up for a good sparring session. I would be happy to assist you if needed. It would be good to see you in town again.

-Polare

Polare Lissenstine said:
Lhrayven,

I am almost always up for a good sparring session. I would be happy to assist you if needed. It would be good to see you in town again.

-Polare

Polare, I'm not so sure our session would go so well. *laughs* You are far superior to me in fighting. However I have also learned that if you fail many times by trying to accomplish something, then you shall eventually learn from those failures and finally be able to succeed. This is what I am afraid I shall have to be doing for some time before I could be a proper match for you my friend. However; I still would indeed love to spar with you again. I have not seen you in sometime and it would be nice to do some catching up. Perhaps over drinks we could also converse and I might be able to teach you this song about firewater that I know.

I accept your offer to spar and would be obliged to speak about whatever tales I know would be of interest. I do not recall if we have met before, but I will indeed look for you.

~Lhrayven

Im not hard to miss. I think Im the only one whom bears his family arms in this town. My family arms looks like this:

lancaster.gif

I should have my shield on me at all times, usually on my back in times of peace.

~Johnathan

Johnathan Lancaster said:
Im not hard to miss. I think Im the only one whom bears his family arms in this town. My family arms looks like this:

I should have my shield on me at all times, usually on my back in times of peace.

~Johnathan

Ah, so we have met before then. We have just not spoken at length but I could never forget that shield design. It is fairly unique among the other adventurers. Thank you for the visual it was most helpful in jogging my memory. I look foward to our re-aquaintanceship.

~Lhrayven

Hello Lhrayven, my name is Kasuni. If you are willing, I would love to spar with you! It would be fun! *smiles* And maybe we could both learn. I am the mystic wood folk with a green sword, and I'll possibly be carrying a black box.

kasuni said:
Hello Lhrayven, my name is Kasuni. If you are willing, I would love to spar with you! It would be fun! *smiles* And maybe we could both learn. I am the mystic wood folk with a green sword, and I'll possibly be carrying a black box.

Greetings to you Kasuni. We could quite possibly learn from one another. I could teach what others have taught me and you could do the same. I will try and keep an eye out for you when I return.

~Lhrayven

Wonderful! I am looking forward to it. Do you mind if I ask for a brief description of yourself so I might be able to find you?

Lhrayven--

i know we have not met in the past, but i too am willing to spar with you in April. I unfortunately have things keeping me busy around Andar that i will not be able to meet you before then.

Eveq

kasuni said:
Wonderful! I am looking forward to it. Do you mind if I ask for a brief description of yourself so I might be able to find you?

Ah yes you may. Thank you for inquiring. I am of the High Elven folk from the lower lands. I have long honey-golden hair that is now usually tied back with a golden hair apperatice. I wear usually a green suit with a white tunic underneath. My leggings are usually of a dark color, preferably black, with black boots to match. I also carry two blades, a short sword and dagger, with me since I know florentine. My most destinctive marking is my blue-green forehead gem.

MWE Eveq said:
Lhrayven--

i know we have not met in the past, but i too am willing to spar with you in April. I unfortunately have things keeping me busy around Andar that i will not be able to meet you before then.

Eveq

Many of us have affairs to contend with before we may travel where we please. I would be more then willing to welcome the spar from you when you have the time and we have time to do so. May your ancestors spirits watch over you and keep you safe till then.

~Lhrayven

Ah yes you may. Thank you for inquiring. I am of the High Elven folk from the lower lands. I have long honey-golden hair that is now usually tied back with a golden hair apperatice. I wear usually a green suit with a white tunic underneath. My leggings are usually of a dark color, preferably black, with black boots to match. I also carry two blades, a short sword and dagger, with me since I know florentine. My most destinctive marking is my blue-green forehead gem.
Alright! I should be able to find you fairly easily... Thank you! I'm most eager!

kasuni said:
Alright! I should be able to find you fairly easily... Thank you! I'm most eager!

You are most welcome. Glad to assist. *laughs*

~Lhrayven

Many of us have affairs to contend with before we may travel where we please. I would be more then willing to welcome the spar from you when you have the time and we have time to do so. May your ancestors spirits watch over you and keep you safe till then.

~Lhrayven

Thank you. I think I need their protection for what I may soon come face to face with. When I was recently in Crossroads I had an unfortunate encounter with a Mystic Wood Elf that attacked me and Aziraphel whom no one else could see at the time. We can discuss more when we meet in person.

Eveq

MWE Eveq said:
Thank you. I think I need their protection for what I may soon come face to face with. When I was recently in Crossroads I had an unfortunate encounter with a Mystic Wood Elf that attacked me and Aziraphel whom no one else could see at the time. We can discuss more when we meet in person.

Eveq

Hmm... Eveq... If you think it possible contact me and let me know more about this please. If you think I can help, I will in any way I can. That is not normal behavior, and it's not a good sign. As I've recently learned, even though it scares me, I need to help. I will do whatever I can.
~Kasuni

kasuni said:
Hmm... Eveq... If you think it possible contact me and let me know more about this please. If you think I can help, I will in any way I can. That is not normal behavior, and it's not a good sign. As I've recently learned, even though it scares me, I need to help. I will do whatever I can.
~Kasuni

Kasuni, i fear in a very short time you too may be involved in the goings on of our kind. Aziraphel and i thought you would be safe as a Sarr but since you are once again a Mystic Wood Elf, you may be in danger. Please be careful of other Mystic Wood Elf that you do not know. Please stick close to Polare and others that can help you if you need it. I will talk to you more in person.

Eveq

MWE Eveq said:
Kasuni, i fear in a very short time you too may be involved in the goings on of our kind. Aziraphel and i thought you would be safe as a Sarr but since you are once again a Mystic Wood Elf, you may be in danger. Please be careful of other Mystic Wood Elf that you do not know. Please stick close to Polare and others that can help you if you need it. I will talk to you more in person.

Eveq

Allright... as soon as we can meet in person, please tell me everything.
Stay safe my friend

Back