A Rare Priviledge

Lurin

Duke
Those who call themselves adventurers, or friends of such, who went forth to recover what was lost for the one true people. I grant you favor beyond that which you have a right to hope for, I will send out a small number of warriors in 9 days time in the early evening. They will bring you to the halls of those whose names you are not to know, to witness the rite of Jimsir, the cracking.

While your numbers and names are beneath our notice, know that should you decline this invitation in mass my warriors will restore the honor of my house by the traditional means.

-Unknown
(The above was clearly a Female Dark Elf, recognizable to anyone who met her at the castle siege last year)

"I'm going to do you an immense favor. I'm sending warriors to take you to a place that you're not allowed to know anything about so you can watch a mysterious ritual. If you don't go, I'm sending people to kill you."

Sounds amazing. Can someone explain to me what this is about, and maybe what a Jimsir is? If the adventurers of this land "recovered what was lost" for you, why are you threatening them?

Briar
Child of Autumn

You honor us with such an offer.

I for one plan to join you and your kin. Such an opportunity will not go unappreciated.
I do however apologies for my ignorance in this manor but what laws should we be aware of during our travel?

-Fredrick Crawford, Arcanist of the Black Wolves

My most excellent mistress,

I am honored beyond words to be invited to witness such a wondrously great occasion, and I shall make every effort to attend.

Briar,

I implore you, do not scoff the words of such a matriarch of the dark elven society, for her invitation is more than kindly, and those who have received such an invitation should be remarkably thankful.

May the Light guide you, and the Shadow guard your path,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Gorka wanna come see new baby. This kind of thing we bring gifts for the new baby?

- Gorka

KyleSchmelz said:
"I'm going to do you an immense favor. I'm sending warriors to take you to a place that you're not allowed to know anything about so you can watch a mysterious ritual. If you don't go, I'm sending people to kill you."

Um, I'm going to be stuck in my workshops until morning I'm pretty sure, so I don't think I'll be able to go, but I really really appreciate the invitation....

-Jehyu

Back