A request for a Life...

OrcFighterFTW

Spellsword
Good evening,

I met some of you last autumn during my first adventure, and it was clear that I was not yet ready for the challenges of this lifestyle. However, I have spent the last few months training to become a complete practitioner of the full potential of Earthen battle magic, and I have succeeded! I can now cast a Life spell once per day from memory... if I have a spellbook from which to study.

This leads me to my request: My spellbook is currently incomplete, and at the minimum, I require the spell to cast Life to be added to it. I need to borrow a complete Earth spellbook from which to copy this spell, and that will be one more Life spell available, one more resurrection prevented, for the good of the adventuring community and those it serves. If you have a complete Earth spellbook that I may borrow in one week's time, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Innoxius the Healer
Member of the Earth Guild of Gaden

Innoxius,

I have a complete Earthen spellbook that you may copy whatever remaining spells you need from.

-Oliver Olwen Oleander

Good evening,

Many thanks to you, Oliver Olwen Oleander! While I only have enough coin at the moment to add couple spells on the first night, as magical ink can quickly add up in price, it is my hope that by the end of this market, my spellbook will be completed. And then my quest of mastering the Formal Earth Magic Rituals begins...

-Innoxius the Healer

Innozzi I will pay any costs you incur, let's get you a full book. Just pay me back when your able.

Kit

Good evening,

Thank you for your generosity, Kit! I humbly accept your assistance, and will repay my debt as soon as I am able. Between Oliver's spellbook to copy and your coin, this quick resolution speaks to the abilities of the adventuring community to organize and solve problems in many great ways.

I am also hoping to speak with you for continued training in the higher abilities of Earth magic. I am now able to read Ritual Magic Scrolls and ready to take the next steps to learn how to effectively and efficiently cast them.

-Innoxius the Healer

Last edited:
I am a brattle healer not zo much the formalist but I am happy to teach and patient for three students per day. Vor truly grand ritualistic tutalage may I Zuggest Lord Asher.

Kit

I am performing a few Rituals this market if you wish to attend one you are most welcome to.

- Lord Asher Oakheart

Back