A Request for Aid

Lurin

Duke
To our adventuring friends,

It is with great regret that I have no fantastical danger to tempt you with, unfortunately duties at home require my attention of late. Apparently ignoring problems has failed to solve them and thus we are looking for more active measures.

Thus I am officially requesting the help of any and all willing to travel to beautiful Kethunaria in the Duchy of Altefor in Northern Gaden. A number of trolls of all things have managed to get themselves into a dwarven stronghold that's long been abandoned. The key to the now proclaimed "Troll Hole" has been split into pieces and scattered around the area. Between them and some bugbear allies that have arrived to share their love of chaos magics it's becoming a real issue, although the king's men do a good job of taking out anything that travel down the slopes of the troll hide mountains to enter the kingdom proper.

Just think a chance to gain the favor of a long standing house that has supported our kingdom for centuries, surely that is worth the effort?

-Regards
Charles (Charlie) Carnifax

Excellent! If the gathering is in Kethunaria, that will cut a significant amount of my travel time. I should be able to spend an extra day in Tunaria on my way there.

Master Carnifax, would you happen to know of an alchemical workshop an enterprising young craftsman might be able to rent for the weekend?

Liam

I am intrigued and offer my assistance in dealing with these matters, though I do have a few minor questions as I plan my preparations for the journey if you would be willing to answer them.

1) Will lodgings be provided or will we need to make due when we arrive?
2) Is there any more immediate reward than the favor of the house of Carnifax? Not that your favor isn't enough, obviously as I have already pledged my assistance, just out of curiosity.
3) Similar to the question of lodgings will there be access to circles of power either Celestial or Earth?

Humbly,
Oliver Olwen Oleander

We have both circles available, and will make dis-junction travel to and from Horizon open during this weekend should you need to access anything back home.

As to payment, there is not much to offer beyond our favor and what ever these very active, thieving creatures have gathered.

Lodgings will of course be provided.

-Charlie Carnifax

I should be free! If you'll take my help I'll be glad to give it!....Yeah I should be free.....I think.

-Erick

Charlie Carnifax,

The task you had instructed me on earlier this year is complete. I eagerly await the final step in it's process now that everything has been applied.

- Lord Asher Oakheart

Back