A Request for Aid

Stana

Scholar
Marshal
Greetings Friends. I met many of you after releasing me from my confines at the edge of Kalmok's Anvil several weeks ago. I have since returned home to find it in shambles. The forest and grove in which I used to reside and watch over has fallen ill to blight. While this is normally a task I and my fellows would see to, I fear none of my former companions are anywhere to be found. Thus, I humbly request your assistance to help me in this task: To turn aside this plague and return the powers of Creation and Nature to this land. We are in the middle of an early thaw, and I fear if action is not taken soon, it will be too late for spring to take full root and the area to come to bloom.

Ezekiel Moonmoss

Moonmoss :

It would be pleasing to help you, but I fear that other matters may have to take some precedence. Unless someone else has heard any word on the Prince's whereabouts since Kalmok's Anvil?

-Shin

The safety of the forest is a strong concern to me, and I'm fairly sure it would be for the rest of The Forests Edge. I hope that we can come to your aid Ezekiel. Kovu and Panda have told me good things about how they met you and I am interested to do the same.

Tracker and Sword Arm of The Forests Edge
- Taloc

I as well concern myself with the wellbeing of the forests, being born and raised within them myself. I will assist you in whatever way I can.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

To all, your offer of aid is heard and will be met with as warm a welcome as I am able to provide. Shin, in my return here I have heard rumors of your Prince and would be happy to relay those to you in person, though I am hesitant to make mention of such things in a setting such as this.

Ezekiel Moonmoss

Back