A Request for Compurgators

hjordan2814

Chicago Staff
To all who hear this,

For all you who know me, know I do not typically reach out for help. I strive to not burden others with my personal business. Please understand the graveness that I must do so now.
A Dwarfmoot has been called. It is a gathering of all dwarves to present a dispute to the ancestors, and resolve it before the eyes of the whole of our people. I seek Compurgators for my cause, to speak on my behalf to the Aegises so they may pass judgement.
I ask all kinsmen who can hear this, please come speak with me so I may defend my side. To all others, if in your travels you meet or come upon a dwarf, please tell them to seek me out. They should understand once told it is Dwarfmoot business. Direct them to the Flaming Skull. I thank you for any aid you can lend towards this matter.

May your hearthfire burn strong, and your tankards endless!

~Draco Ardel

Sir Nyio,

If you see this, I would personally request your presence. You are a friend of ours and your support would be greatly appreciated.

Ignathis

Draco and Ignathis,

I always here to help especially for friends. Just tell me where it is I need to be and when to be there and I shall.

Sir Nyio Sorn

As a Dwarf. I'm willing to help.
But I'd like to know more about this.

Baron Fairfax

Back