A request from the Monolithic Council

Lost_Nation

Artisan
Sir Victor and Lord Asher,

Also Squires Fiona and Valentino

Early this month a delegation from Pratorak was dispatched to meet us in Tin Town. In your absence I met with them. Madame Secretary Morrainna, Secretary to Minister II of the Monolithic Council delivered to us (me) a letter. This letter called for our presence, in the spirit of renewal of the Grand Accords, at an area near Fort Gragg, Pratorak, on the night of 18th August 1517.

I feel that it important to stress accuracy in conveying this request and message. The Captain traveling with Madam Secretary, seemed focused on detail and accuracy.

But in the interest of brevity, The Monolithic Council has requested our aid in dealing with a somewhat troublesome artifact. This artifact is believed to be Quelie in origin, and has been observed to be producing blue and white Cursed-like creatures. We are to determine the properties of the artifact and eliminate the threat presented by the creatures.

I have in my possession a map showing the location of the artifact in question, as well as the barracks that has been reserved for our use for the duration of this task. I also have reports detailing some of the previous investigations into this artifact.

It is my understanding that Oliver Oleander has already spoken with local teamsters to gain us transport to the location.

In exchange for this service the Monolithic Council has offered us; Travel with the Sortien Caravan, Lodging in the aforementioned barracks, and information regarding the retrieval of the Warrior’s Crest.

I told Madame Secretary and the Captain that I could not speak for the Adventuring group as a whole, nor would I respond for Sir Von Gryphon or Lord Oakheart, but that I was confident that upon delivery of this message that you would consent to enter into this agreement and to aid Pratorak in whatever way we can.

The Monolithic Council has requested our response within the next three weeks.

-Baeleon

Thank you Baeleon. I will certainly be in attendance for this retrieval. Its good to know we are so close to the 15th artifact.

Lord Asher Oakheart

Yes I have struck a deal with some of my cousins with a Roskarian trade company for travel and lodgings on this expedition. Among other things access to circles of power (both schools), transportation, food and lodging, as well as a few other details.

I am currently awaiting my copy of the finalized agreement and will make it available to any leaders who wish to review it. Any questions about this arrangement can be directed to myself.

-Oliver Olwen Oleander

Greetings all,

Baeleon, well spoken. Indeed you are correct! Any aid that we can provide to our allies will be earnestly given.

Lord Asher, agreed - the last Racial Artifact against the Corrupt draws closer, as does the end of the Corrupt and this 1000 year war.

Oliver, nicely done. Securing the movement of the community and supplies will allow us to concentrate fully on providing the best assistance to our allies.

Unless otherwise ordered, I will be in attendance. With any luck our tactical raids will meet with success and allow me this reprieve.

Walk with Honor,
Sir Victor von Gryphon
Knight of the Stayed Blade

I recently ventured out into the area to investigate on the Rituals of Earthen nature not performing. I learned that once rituals in the area are cast, it results in a vision, while not actually starting the ritual. The vision from all accounts is a massive storm of Earth and Chaos; within that storm is a forest. I tried to locate it, but was unsuccessful. I think if myself and perhaps Gerty were to start a ritual we may be able to get a vision of it's location. At the very least, it's worth to check out.

Anyone else have any luck?

Asher

Back