A request

Zihr

Artisan
Friends, adventurers, nobles, and citizens of Erabella . . .

We have the burden of defending our homes, our lands, our very lives against the treacherous incursion by the Golden Blades and other forces of Thoinia. Pointing fingers and placing blame will not help and can be sorted out once we are all safe. We must come together, shoulder to shoulder, to drive out the invaders.

The Grand Army of Erabella has been reactivated. If you are able to wield a weapon and are of appropriate age please consider doing your part. However, if you for whatever reason cannot or will not sign up, know that you can help in other ways as well.

Smiths - you know how much your wares are worth, especially now. I urge you to consider the larger effort and not succumb to war profiteering. Have a sword that has a notch or isn't perfectly straight? Have armor that may have "shrunk" and doesn't fit quite right anymore? Consider either donating or selling at cost to the military.

Magicians Guild - do you have Bountiful Harvest scrolls being used as placemats at dinner? Using Whispering Winds scrolls as a bookmark? Is that Race Reaver Dagger a doorstop? Any and all help will be appreciated in the short term and remembered once we are victorious.

Brewers, inscriptionists, trapmakers - our forces need your help. Battle Mages run low on spells, your scrolls extend their power! Pick Me Up Potions will keep our soldiers on the front lines longer! Traps slow down the enemy advance and give our non combatants time to get to safety!

Merchant Guild - you have been sending many wagons full of supplies to the front, and for that we thank you. Has there been any attempt to send a wagon full of Senior Merchant Gasblower's Booze Oozes into contested territory that may, regrettably, be intercepted by the Blades?

Slayers Guild - got any toothy creatures that might be hungry? Perhaps they could be sent with the Booze Ooze Cruise Review.

If we all do our part, if we all stand together, we will be victorious. Stand strong, be safe, and I ask that you do your part for our glorious future!

Lord Knight Zihr of House Husky
Sworn Paladin to Baron Marciano Gibbs of the Eastern Territories

Sir Zihr,
I will help in any way to fight against this invasion. My shield will be by your side and I will stand together with you to fight until Erabella is a land of peace.

Huntswoman Mint

Sir Zihr,

As always I am willing to help in anyway to fight. I have spent much time this summer delving into the mystical arts and look forward to using that to help as needed!

Mira

I will be in Erabella visiting with the Caravan this market day and am willing to lend a hand.

Know that I am stepping back from overall politics in this land. I am willing to facilitate talks and give guidance, but my energies are largely dedicated to restoring my manor, working with Euphoria victims on their recovery and aiding in the recovery in the First Forest of Prademar.

-Auryn Fairhorn, Margrave of Concord in the Duchy of Northshire, Wayside

(OOG: Margrave is the gender neutral Lord/Lady equivalent in Wayside)

A most hearty thank you to Master Smiths Iganeous and Cass for their generosity this last market day. I do not know the specifics of what was sold, created, and/or donated - and that is not important, we aren't keeping a tally here. What is important is these two dug deep into their personal stores and assisted in the war effort. I'm sure many others did as well, but I was fortunate enough to see these two assist Sir Duckett of the Western Territories.

The war is far from over. Thoinia is still advancing. There is much to do.

Lord Knight Zihr of House Husky
Sworn Paladin to Baron Marciano Gibbs of the Eastern Territories

Back