A Request

Eldandiril

Scout
Chicago Staff
Friends of Gaden,

I have been roaming your lands and gone back and forth between my home lands and Gaden all winter. I was wondering if it were a possibility that some one or someones would help me find a place to stay for a week of few before the gather in 6th Lun, which is April in the common language. I am willing to stay multiple nights with multiple people if need be. I would like to help you in your next big endeavor whenever that may be. Please let me know.

May the Lightning and Rolling Thunder be your Protection,

Eldandiril Zanabanath

Aw no fair D'rezz, Gorka was gonna offer. El you wanna stay with Gorka more I have more fun and better cooking.

-Gorka

Thank you, both of you for offering. I will be be entering the lands again within a tendays time and I look forward to seeing you all. If you have any requests of me please feel free to ask. I will be coming all the way from Valdanis and passing through Briar Pass on the way.

May the lightning and rolling thunder be your protection,

Eldandiril Zanabanath

Now that you mention it. Potion makers aren't very plentiful so maybe a gold's worth of cure light wounds? Gorka trust you to haggle as needed. quantity is better than quality, Gorka don't like seeing naked people in earth circle. you fetch potions Gorka pay back gold and cookie?

-Gorka

Gorka,

I will see what I can do to help you out with potions.

May the lightning and rolling thunder be your protection,

Eldandiril Zanabanath

Sera Zanabanath,

It's good to hear from you on this side of the Mists. Let me know if you need anything - I'll be at that gather.

Brother Eric

Brother Marsters,

It is good to see you outside the lands of wayside, I trust you are spreading your good will as I suspect. :)

Eldandiril Zanabanath
Vassal

Back