A Sad Post

Mobeus

Artisan
Hey guys,

I just got word, but I was unsuccessful as the candidate for the Calgary position I was applying for... :(

It's looking more and more I will be going to Grande Prairie, but either way I will continue to come down every weekend I am capable... what's... a 10 hour... drive... :D

Heck I might do the flying thing too... never know..

Oh Boo! :( that is sad indeed. But we will still look forward to seeing you as often as we can!!!!

:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Sorry you didn't get the position you applied for... but there might be an even better one coming your way.

Happy to pick you up at the airport if need be, just ask.

Big hugs!

Aww I love you guys...

I was looking into several options... but things should be alright..

My other promotion is a solid one, good raise, amazing benefits and 3k a year living benefits... so here's hoping it works out...

Who knows I may be back before next december ;)

Sad Post? I have found that sometimes a "perceived bad thing" has to happen for a "far greater good to occur".

Keep one's eyes open, you never know.

Now hurry up and get back before the silly nitwits plunk me in charge, I've been having fun NOT being the leader. :yummy: :funny:

Boo. We could always take out the guy who got it.

Girl who got it....

:)

Anyways, yeah it's official, I got the GP position, I start... now... :D

Sorry to be hearing about that :( I shall miss the...geez what rank are you now? Otherwise hope you come down as often as you can, and I will sponsor many an energy drink for the drives!

Back