A spot of trouble

Greetings Fellow Briarpassians,

My name is Theodore Cobbletts, I am a recent transfer here to the beautifull area of Briarpass having come from Centeros to ply my craftsmanship. You see I am a Silversmith by trade and would love to sell Jewelery to the adventuring market but I have run into a spot of trouble. My bars of purified silver have been delayed in their arrival and thus I cannot work. I have no perticular use for money, but I could use a bit of silver to help me make

I rumage through my uncles things and found this rather odd stone. I'd like to place it up for auction. The stone is, according to my uncle, a piece from a falling star and still glows with its last essence and magic. I will be auctioning off this rare gem sometime this weekend at the tavern here close to Briarpass Village but I have once caveat:

I am not so much interested in gold so much as silver, and in large quantities so as to be able to ply my art. I have money aplenty from my fathers stipend so please, dont try to bribe me with bags of gold, I dont work gold, I work silver.

Kind Regards,

Theodore

Goodman Cobbletts,

I would buy this piece of a falling star from you for 5 gold.

See you this market day,
Liddia FallingStar Mistress of Mushroom Hallow

I understand that he needs silver, but to melt down coinage is a crime in most lands Marci.

I offer you 6 gold/ sixty pieces of silver.

Liddia FallingStar Mistress of Mushroom Hallow

So the plan is to buy the item from him before it even goes to auction? Seems familiar, anywho in the matter of silver I look forward to your auction.

-Ark

Didn't ye know, Ark, 'tis the way such things're handled. Toss coin at it until such silly concepts as biddin' are forgot.

-Padraig

Back