A Strange Magic.

I had heard of a spell that can adjust one's appearance and I am interested in using it to adjust my obnoxiously white hair so I can become a better scout and improve my stealth.

With Curiosity,
Izz'Rak

Alas, the spell can only be used to add features to a person, or change an unnatural feature about them. So you couldn't change the color of your hair, but you could make it longer, or give yourself horns or any other manner of strange things.

Personally, I want such a scroll for no other reason than the fact that Thor's beard could be BLUE!

Huntsman Davion

If the scroll can't be used to change hair color, how can you use it to change Thorador's beard to blue?

If I remember correctly, the scroll can be used to make small cosmetic changes to your appearance, such as change your hair or eye color, remove small deformities, or add a small feature; however, it cannot be used to make you appear to be a different race so it cannot give you features of another race or remove features of your race. For example, a Mystic Wood Elf could gain a third horn but can't get rid of his/her horns completely. A human could gain a third eye but could not gain horns or pointed ears.

If anyone knows more about the scroll, please correct me if I am wrong. I only read the scroll over Tets's shoulder and remember a bit of what he said when explaining it to others. :)

Hope this helped,
Pandora

Pandora,

That sounds about right... I think I should get fluorescent hair then hide it under a nice hat.

Fern

Fern, if you got fluorescent hair, it might distract from how awesome your hat is. Unless of course the hair matched the hat. :p

Just my opinion,
Pandora

I had already learned of this magic's capabilities, and was not going to completely change my hair's colour so much as add another colour to it...(OOG:Talked to Dave and it was okayed as long as white remained the dominant colour)

Still Curious,
Izz'Rak

Honored Izz'Rak,

I would be willing to cast this ritual on your behalf, however, you may also want to consider wearing a cowl as that may be a cheaper and/or safer option as some rituals have the potential for unforeseen consequences.

May the Light guide you and may Shadow guard your path.

Arcanist Dure'dhel

Izz'Rak,

I admit I am envious that you can keep your hair and all features the same year round. I change as the seasons go and thus never look the same way twice. I also wanted to add what haste you showed in hunting down the tax collector with Gorka and Krytin! I would be honored to fight by your side again.

May the seasons treat you well until the next market day,

-Asher

Back